- Projects are eligible to receive funding after the project has ended and up to 2 years after the project official end date.
- A maximum of 3 publications per project can be funded throughout the entire pilot.
- The maximum funding amount for an article, book chapter or conference proceedings is 2000€ and 6000€ for a book.
- We do not fund hybrid journals.
- The funding by the European Commission needs to be acknowledged in the metadata of the article (mentioning the article acronym and the grant number).
- The Pilot is not aimed at retroactively reimbursing fees for papers that have been published already - request for funding should ideally happen upon acceptance of the manuscript.
- A suitable invoice needs to be provided.
For more information on each criterium, please consult the other questions in this FAQ or contact the FP7 Pilot contact point