What is OpenAIRE and what are OpenAIRE services?
OpenAIRE is a European project supporting Open Science. On the one hand OpenAIRE is an network of dedicated Open Science experts promoting and providing training on Open Science.
On the other hand OpenAIRE is a technical infrastructure harvesting research output from connected data providers. OpenAIRE aims to establish an open and sustainable scholarly communication infrastructure responsible for the overall management, analysis, manipulation, provision, monitoring and cross-linking of all research outcomes.
This combination of knowledge and a pan-European Research Information platform enables us to provide services to researchers, research support organisations, funders and content providers such as:
- Integrated scientific information: links publication, project information, datasets... per funder/project/content provider...and presents them in an in one place
- Monitor and reporting on OS research outcomes for funders
- Training sessions and support on all subjects related to OS and OS policy
- Discovery of OS output per project, funder, data provider…
- Exchange of metadata and content amongst data providers
- A general purpose repository called Zenodo
- An Open Science helpdesk
- Monitoring and reporting mechanisms for research output per institution
- Analyses massive collections of documents, related meta-data and relational information
And many more.
- Last updated on .