New OpenAIRE Service (Next September)
OpenAIRE validates, cleans, and enriches a graph of objects relative to publications, datasets, software, communities, organizations, projects, and funders aggregated from a diversity of data providers. The OpenAIRE graph is a valuable source for repository managers to improve their repository collections and content, as it may feature information that is not otherwise available to them.
Next September, OpenAIRE will deploy a new service for Content Providers managers, the Content Provider Dashboard, a one-stop-shop web service where content providers managers (repository managers and other data providers managers) interact with OpenAIRE.
It will provide the following functionalities:
- content provider registration and validation;
- content provider enrichment and fixing;
- content provider collection monitor;
- content provider usage statistics from the OpenAIRE Usage Statistics Service;
- content provider notifications from the OpenAIRE Broker Service (the service allows repository managers to subscribe to enrichment's events occurring to the OpenAIRE information space graph with respect to the scope of their repository, based on the broker service).
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.