3 minutes reading time
OpenAIRE keep its sustained growth: look at some of the new Content Providers
Over the last months OpenAIRE have integrated new Content Providers, from a variety of typologies, as Institutional, Thematic and Data Repositories, Journal Aggregators / Publishers, Journals and Publication Repository / Aggregators.
There are currently 1155 Compatible Content Providers compatible with the OpenAIRE guidelines
, covering a diversity of geographies and content typologies (publications, research data, software), representing currently over 24 million publications
and 688,870 datasets
→ Check out some of the most recent Content Providers ←
New OpenAIRE Service (Next September)
OpenAIRE validates, cleans, and enriches a graph of objects relative to publications, datasets, software, communities, organizations, projects, and funders aggregated from a diversity of data providers. The OpenAIRE graph is a valuable source for repository managers to improve their repository collections and content, as it may feature information that is not otherwise available to them.
Next September, OpenAIRE will deploy a new service for Content Providers managers, the Content Provider Dashboard, a one-stop-shop web service where content providers managers (repository managers and other data providers managers) interact with OpenAIRE.
It will provide the following functionalities:
- content provider registration and validation;
- content provider enrichment and fixing;
- content provider collection monitor;
- content provider usage statistics from the OpenAIRE Usage Statistics Service;
- content provider notifications from the OpenAIRE Broker Service (the service allows repository managers to subscribe to enrichment's events occurring to the OpenAIRE information space graph with respect to the scope of their repository, based on the broker service).
Some of the most recent Content ProvidersInstitutional RepositoriesThematic Repository
Data RepositoryJournal Aggregators / PublishersJournalsPublication Repository Aggregator
- bioRxiv16066 Open Access Publications; 3536 NIH / 1353 NSF / 1246 EC / 2568 other funded projects outputs identified