This video provides an introduction to the Open Access policies and requirements in Horizon 2020. It explains what the requirements are, how to choice between publishing in an open access journal or depositing in an open access repository and it gives information on costs and journal policies. OpenAIRE is an information infrastructure and network that promotes and facilitates Open Science in Europe.
- Find a list of qualitative OA journals on https://doaj.org/
- Find information on APCs per journal on the Open APC project: https://treemaps.intact-project.org/a...
- Find a repository: http://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/opendoar, http://roar.eprints.org/, https://explore.openaire.eu/participa...
- EC’s model amendment to publishing agreements: http://ec.europa.eu/research/particip...
- Check publishers policy: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/index.php
- How to comply with H2020 mandate OA publications: https://www.openaire.eu/how-to-comply...
- For further questions and help, contact us at: https://www.openaire.eu/support/helpdesk
- For further information, check: https://www.openaire.eu/
Emilie Hermans talks about Open Research Data in Horizon 2020, and how OpenAIRE can help you to manage your data, open it up and link it to your other research output.
This webinar gives an overview of Open Science and explains the OpenAIRE services, mainly for Géant's NRENs.
- Introduction to Open Science
- Policy context
- Current services offered to support Open Science
How can OpenAIRE help researchers and projects to comply with Open Access mandates?