The 2019 International Open Access Week will be held October 21-27, 2019. This year’s theme, “Open for Whom? Equity in Open Knowledge,” builds on the groundwork laid during last year’s focus of “Designing Equitable Foundations for Open Knowledge.”
As has become a yearly habit, OpenAIRE will organise a series of webinars during this week, highlighting OpenAIRE activities, services and tools and reaching out to the wider community with relevant talks.
- From Open Science to Inclusive Science by Paola Masuzzo
- Plan S compliance for Open Access Journals by Dominic Mitchell (DOAJ)
- OpenAPC - cost transparency of Open Access publishing by Christoph Broschinski and Andreas Czerniak (UNIBI)
- Horizon 2020 Open Science Policies and beyond by Emilie Hermans (UGENT)
- Research Data Management by S. Venkataraman (DCC) and Thomas Margoni (CREATE)