Workshop: Maximising the use of digital collections in learning and research
10 May 2021 @ 02:00pm @ 04:00pm
Maximising the use of digital collections in learning and research
Making your digital collections easier to discover
Two two-hour online sessions
Each session will take place between 14:00-16:00.
These workshops will equip you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Increase visibility of your digital collections
- Evaluate impact and realise the benefits of investment in your digital collections
- Strategically promote your digital collections in appropriate contexts, for a range of audiences
- Optimise your collection for discovery via Google and other search tools
- Use web analytics to track and monitor access and usage of your digital collections
If your organisation has digital collections, or plans to develop them, our workshops will help you maximise the reach of those collections online, demonstrate the impact of their usage and help you build for future sustainability.
For more click here.