How to make your journal OpenAIRE compliant: the sessions recordings
- How do I identify FP7 and/or SC39 content in my journal?
- How do I support my authors in complying with the Open Access policies of the EC?
- How does the OpenAIRE plug-in in OJS work?
- How do I install the OpenAIRE plugin in OJS?
- How do I test my journal's compliance with OpenAIRE?
- How do I add my journal to OpenAIRE?
In parallel, OpenAIRE acknowledges the importance of Open Access journals as being a road to fulfill the EC policies on Open Access. Therefore we encourage journals to become compliant with the OpenAIRE technical infrastructure, which enables OpenAIRE to harvest and present publications resulting from FP7 projects or European Research Council (ERC) grants. For journals using Open Journal Systems (OJS) a plugin has already been released.
The events organized in May 2012 include:
- two online workshops on how to make journals OpenAIRE compliant, with OJS as example, on May 7 and May 8 (view the sessions recordings above);
- individual consultation with the OpenAIRE team members for publishers (please contact us for more information)
Iryna Kuchma (EIFL)
Pedro Príncipe (University of Minho)
Birgit Schmidt (Goettingen State and University Library)
Marnix van Berchum (SURF)