For Data Providers
- Literature repositories: use of vocabularies, and how to provide links to funding and other research entities (e.g., datasets), and access rights
- Data repositories: based on the latest DataCite XML Schema, extended with information on links to funding and access rights.
- CRIS systems: compatible with CERIF (EuroCRIS)
Enrich your content
BROKERINGservice where you will be able to register and get notifications for any updates/differences on the content you provide to us. So stay tuned for updates coming up in the next few months.
Know the impact of your content
- Align policies and share standards for gathering and sharing usage data. We are in contact with other initiatives (e.g., IRUS) and have already come up with a protocol which we will be publishing in the next months.
- Collect, aggregate and analyze usage data to produce metrics. This service involves big data technologies as we expect the volume to be substantial and we are looking for repositories to partner with us.