Making your OA repository or OA journal OpenAIRE compatible with OA Horizon 2020 requirements (November 2015)
Webinar to know more on how to make your open access (OA) repository or OA journal OpenAIRE compatible with OA Horizon 2020 requirements.
The webinar was a part of FOSTER e-learning course on Repositories and OA journals OpenAIRE compatibility with OA Horizon 2020 requirements.
Webinar led by Pedro Principe (University of Minho) and Jochen Schirrwagen, (University of Bielefeld).
- The OpenAIRE infrastructure and content harvesting: how the OpenAIRE infrastructure harvests content & OpenAIRE's Content Acquisition Policy;
- The OpenAIRE guidelines, compatibility status/levels and OAI sets: the main Guidelines metadata specifications: for Funding info, Access rights and license info, Embargo date information, Referenced Publication, Related publications and datasets;
- Levels of compatibility based on specific needs and technical context: how to identify levels of compatibility and the needed OAI sets;
- System configurations, tools and facilities for repository/OA journals platforms: how to include the list of EC projects and the list of licenses, how to filter the results for newly created OAI-DC set, project types, access level;
- The OpenAIRE validator and registration tool: how to use of the OpenAIRE validator tool to run a compatibility test and to apply for the OpenAIRE registration.
- Recordings: https://webinars.eifl.net/2015-11-26_MakingyourOArepositoryorOAjournalOpenAIR1/default.html
- Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/making-your-repository-or-open-access-journal-openaire-compatible-with-oa-horizon-2020-requirements-openairefoster-webinar