Discover the most recent metadata enrichments generated by the OpenAIRE Broker service
The OpenAIRE Broker service has updated the enrichment events on May 14th. These enrichments events are metadata that can be used by repository managers to improve their collections with missing or additional metadata.
Repository managers can find and subscribe to these events through the OpenAIRE Provide Dashboard.
Broker Service - a powerful tool that enables Content providers to enrich research products with additional metadata.
It is a subscription-notification service operating on top of the OpenAIRE Graph, a de-duplicated, enriched, linked, open scholarly communication graph.
Repository managers will find two categories of events, More and Missing:
- More: Additional metadata information that may enrich or supplement the repository content
- Missing: Missing metadata information that may enrich or complete the repository content
The Broker is able to notify providers when the OpenAIRE Graph contains information that is not available in the original collection of the data source. In particular, the data source manager can subscribe via the Content Provider Dashboard and be notified about:
- Additional PIDs of its publications (e.g. DOIs)
- Links to projects
- ORCID that can be associated to an author of datasource publications
- Links to Open Access versions
- Additional classification subjects (e.g. subjects from standard schemes like ACM, JEL and DDC)
- Missing publication dates
Find out more about OpenAIRE Broker Service and how it works
Content Providers Community Call (February 5th, 2020)
Need additional help? Ask a Question to our Support team