The Open Science FAIR 2019 “Synergies for Sustainable, Open and Responsible Research” will take place on September 16-18, 2019 at Congress Centre Alfândega Porto, Portugal, co-organized by OpenAIRE, FIT4RRI, the EOSC Secretariat and FAIRsFAIR project.
Join the OpenAIRE team in one of the following workshops and talks:
- Open Science Graphs Interoperability workshop (September 17)
- The Journey to EOSC - Preparing at National Level (September 17)
- How Identifiers Can Help You in Open Science (September 17)
- Making EOSC Training More FAIR (September 17)
- DSpace 7.0, OpenAIRE Guidelines, CRIS and ORCID (September 17)
- Dutch Law and Routes to Open Access: A National Copyright Law Pilot Project as an Inspiring Example? (September 17)
- Fostering a FAIR Research Culture - What Works? (September 17)
- Services to Support FAIR Data: Formulating Recommendations for EOSC (September 18)
Check out our demos, as well:
- OpenAIRE Content Provider Dashboard: the Gateway to Open Science for all Content Providers
- OpenAIRE Research Community Dashboard: Enabling Open Science Publishing for Research Communities and Research Infrastructures
- OPENDMP: a collaborative workspace for delivering DMPs
Follow #OSFAIR2019 :
- Last updated on .