OpenAIRE in Open Access week 2014!
Our activities during Open Access week 2014 will target researchers, research administrators, project coordinators and open access advocates.
OpenAIREplus will host a series of webinars about the OpenAIRE services and portal. These webinars will be recorded and made available after the event via the portal.
These webinars will take place from Monday through Thursday, at 15.00 CEST (13.00 UTC/ 14.00 WEST/ 16.00 EEST )
- Monday, October 20 : OpenAIRE portal, by Katerina Iatropoulou (NKUA)
- Tuesday, October 21 : Horizon 2020 Open Research Data Pilot by Sarah Jones (DCC)
- Wednesday, October 22 : Horizon 2020 Open Access to Publications Mandate by Eloy Rodrigues (UMinho)
- Thursday, October 23 : Zenodo by Lars Holm Nielsen (CERN)
For more information about the webinars and information on how to subscribe: https://www.openaire.eu/news/news-events/oaw14-openaireplus-webinar .
Spotlight on OpenAIRE resources
Do you want to know how OpenAIRE can help you to make your research Open? During OAW14, we will highlight a wide array of resources and tools. Watch this space for schedules and stay tuned to the #OpenAIRE_eu social media channels: twitter, facebook group, linkedIn group, slideshare...
Service of the Day
- Generating Projects publications lists
- Linking Research Results to projects
- Asking questions via helpdesk
- Engaging data providers via validator tool
- Allowing access to the OpenAIRE info space via APIs
Resource of the Day
Briefing papers on EC OA requirements & H2020 Open Data Pilot
Featured FP7 projects: research outcomes made Open
Workshops and conferences recordings on Vimeo channel
Presentations and tutorials on Slideshare
Support information via FAQs
- Last updated on .