Open Access Week 2019 is coming up!!
Join OpenAIRE for a series of webinars (and more) during Open Access Week 2019!
The 2019 International Open Access Week will be held October 21-27, 2019. This year’s theme, “Open for Whom? Equity in Open Knowledge,” builds on the groundwork laid during last year’s focus of “Designing Equitable Foundations for Open Knowledge.”
As has become a yearly habit, OpenAIRE will organise a series of webinars during this week, highlighting OpenAIRE activities, services and tools and reaching out to the wider community with relevant talks.
On the programme this year:
- Monday October 21st at 11 AM CEST: OpenAPC - cost transparency of Open Access publishing by Christoph Broschinski and Andreas Czerniak (UNIBI)
- Monday October 21st at 2 PM CEST : Research Data Management by S. Venkataraman (DCC) and Thomas Margoni (CREATe)
- Tuesday October 22nd at 10 AM CEST: Horizon 2020 Open Science Policies and beyond by Emilie Hermans (OpenAIRE)
- Friday October 25th at 11 AM CEST: 'Plan S compliance for Open Access Journals'. Can we make it: 'Plan S compliance for Open Access Journals - what we know so far and where we think we're heading' by Dominic Mitchell (DOAJ)
- Friday October 25th at 2 PM CEST: From Open Science to Inclusive Science by Paola Masuzzo
You can register via this form.
For updated information on webinar rooms, please consult our webinar pages.
For more information about worldwide Open Access Week activities, please visit the Open Access Week website.
- Last updated on .