Open research data and data management for Horizon 2020 projects
OpenAIRE Public webinar on the "Open Research Data Pilot in H2020":
- Webinar recording: https://webinars.eifl.net/2016-06-16_Horizon2020DataManagementandTheOpenResea1/default.html
- Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/webinar-data-management
This webinar provides information about strategies for successful Research Data Management, resources to help manage data effectively, choosing where to store and deposit data, the EC H2020 Open Data Pilot and the basics of data management.
Learning objectives: At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles and importance of RDM
- Set clear goals regarding data curation, preservation and sharing
- Comply with the requirements of the Research Data Pilot
- Draft a Data Management Plan
- Identify RDM resources and tools
Target audience: Introductory training for researchers, project coordinators and research administrators
Date and time: 16 june 2016,11:30 CEST.
More usefull info: https://www.openaire.eu/opendatapilot
You also may be interested in
|19 Mar 2024 @ 03:00PM - 04:30PM