Open Research Data Pilot in H2020 (June 2015)
OpenAIRE Public webinar on the "Open Research Data Pilot in H2020", supported by FOSTER project.
Date and time: 9 June 2015, 11:00 CEST
Webinar led by: Martin Donnelly (Digital Curation Centre at the University of Edinburgh, and the EU FOSTER project),
Lars Holm Nielsen (CERN)
Target audience: researchers, project coordinators and research administrator
A new development in Horizon 2020 is the Open Research Data Pilot, which aims to improve and maximise access to the research data generated by EU-funded projects. Benefits of taking an active approach to research data management include increased speed and ease of access, efficiency (fund once, reuse many times), and improved quality and transparency of research.
- Recordings: https://webinars.eifl.net/2015-06-09_OpenResearchDataPilotinHorizon2020/default.html
- Open Research Data Pilot in H2020 (Martin Donnelly): http://www.slideshare.net/martindonnelly/slides-for-open-aire-webinar-donnellydans-49161636
- Zenodo (Lars Holm Nielsen) http://www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/openaire-webinar-june-2015-on-open-research-data-pilot-in
More useful info:
- What is the Open Research Data Pilot? - https://www.openaire.eu/ordp/ordp/pilot
- About Zenodo - https://zenodo.org/about
- Foster project training website - https://www.fosteropenscience.eu
- Last updated on .