OpenAIRE Guide for Research Institutions
The OpenAIRE Guide for Research Institutions will assist Research Institutions and Policy Makers to implement viable Open Access policies and procedures. The recommendations are based on best practices from a range of leading universities and research institutions in Europe.
In the guide you will find the following general topics:
- What is Open Access?
- Why is Open Access desirable?
- How can Open Access be achieved?
- Institutional advantages of Open Access
- Open Access in Europe
Implementing Open Access in your institution
- Institutional Open Access Policies
- Institutional Repositories
- Complying with the Open Access policies set in place by the European Commission and the ERC.