OpenAIRE is growing! Many more data providers have signed up
- TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM DergiPark /Turkish Journal Park Academic with 118,773 open access publications;
- CyberLeninka - Russian open access scientific library with 514,596 open access publications;
- Hrčak - scientific journals of CroatiaHrčak - scientific journals of Croatia with 122,878 open access publications;
- MPG.PuReMPG.PuRe - Max Planck Gesellschaft repository with 23,148 open access publications, 559 European Commission funded projects outputs and 44 Wellcome Trust funded projects outputs identified;
- HAL-Rennes 1 repository (France) with 11,470 open access publications and 336 European Commission funded projects outputs identified;
- Repository CWI Amsterdam with 9,799 open access publications and 219 European Commission funded projects outputs identified;
- SCOAP3 Repository (CERN) with 6,355 open access publications, 386 European Commission funded projects outputs and 30 FCT (research funder from Portugal) funded projects outputs identified;
- idUS. Depósito de Investigación Universidad de Sevilla repository (Spain) with 2,836 open access publications;
- Electronic archive USPU (Ural State Pedagogical University, Russia) with 1,542 open access publications; and
- SAM: Science Arts et Métiers repository(France) with 1,303 open access publications;
If your open access repository or open access journal is not a part of OpenAIRE infrastructure yet, join us!
- All global open access research outputs;
- Relation to funding information if available, supporting FP7 open access pilot, Horizon2020 open access mandate and helping to measure research impact;
- Non-open access material if related to European Commission funding information, or related to another OpenAIRE affiliated funder;
- Metadata of research datasets from funded research projects or linked with publications in the OpenAIRE information space.
- for Literature Repositories using Dublin Core;
- for Data Repositories using Datacite Schema; and
- for CRIS systems based on CERIF-XML.