Presentations and recordings from all five of OpenAIRE “Open in Action” OA Week webinars are now available!
Open Access Week is always a highlight in OpenAIRE’s calendar and this year we pulled out all the stops to schedule a full week of webinars! For this, the 9th annual OA Week (24-30 Oct 2016), the theme and slogan was “Open in Action”, and so we put together a programme of webinars with something for everyone – from researchers to policy makers, repository managers to project coordinators! If you weren’t one of the hundreds (over 750) to join live, don’t worry – all the presentations and recordings from the webinars are already online!
"The fundamentals of Open Science"
Monday October 24, 2016 at 12.00 CEST, on key introductory themes in Open Science, with Tony Ross-Hellauer (OpenAIRE, University of Goettingen), Paola Masuzzo (Ghent University) and Chris Hartgerink (Tilburg University).
- Slides: Science Needs Open by Chris Hartgerink - www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/science-needs-open-chris-hartgerink
- Slides: Open Data by Paola Masuzzo - www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/open-data-sharing-the-main-actor-of-a-scientific-story-paola-masuzzo
“H2020 Open Access mandate for project coordinators and researchers”
October 25, on Open Access to publications in Horizon 2020, with Eloy Rodrigues and Pedro Principe (University of Minho).
"Open Research Data in H2020 and Zenodo repository"
October 26, on Research Data Management in Horizon 2020 and the Zenodo repository functionalities, with Marjan Grootveld (DANS) and Krzysztof Nowak (CERN).
- Slides: H2020 research data pilot: www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/openaire-webinar-on-open-research-data-in-h2020-oaw2016
- Slides: Zenodo repository: www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/zenodo-repository-and-the-open-research-data-in-h2020-oaw2016
- Q&A document: https://www.openaire.eu/q-a-session-from-the-openaire-webinar-open-research-data-in-h2020-and-zenodo-repository-26-october-2016/download
“Policies for Open Science: webinar for research managers and policy makers”
October 27, on OpenAIRE’s policy activities building on the PASTEUR4OA project, and how to create/implement policies for open science at a local and national level, with Marina Angelaki and Alma Swan (PASTEUR4OA) and Tony Ross-Hellauer (OpenAIRE).
- Slides: PASTEUR4OA, Policy alignment and effectiveness by Alma Swan - www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/alma-swan-pasteur4oa-policy-alignment-and-effectiveness
- Slides: PASTEUR4OA, Supporting Open Access Policies by Marina Angelaki - www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/marina-angelaki-pasteur4oa-supporting-open-access-policies
"OpenAIRE guidelines and broker service for repository managers"
October 28, on Openaire compatibility guidelines and the dashboard for Repository Managers, with Pedro Principe (University of Minho) and Paolo Manghi (CNR/ISTI).
- Slides: www.slideshare.net/OpenAIRE_eu/openaire-guidelines-and-broker-service-for-repository-managers-openaire-oaw2016-webinar
- Last updated on .