OpenAIRE Open Innovation call: meet the winners!
At the end of 2019, OpenAIRE announced a call to discover, support and fund innovative ideas and implementations of software in the Open Science domain.
The applicants could focus on three topics, from Next Generation Repository Technologies to Enhance the quality of the OpenAIRE Graph to Expand the OpenAIRE Service portfolio.
Fifteen applications were received and ten selected.
What happens next?
The first phase, the one of solution’s design, started already on February 3rd, 2020, with other steps by 2020 that include prototyping the solution and testing and integrating with products and services.
Discover the awarded projects!
Topic: Next generation repositories technologies
- Qeios: Give researchers the power to produce, publish and discover the world's best research
Topic: Enhance the quality of the OpenAIRE Graph
Topic: Expand the OpenAIRE Service portfolio
- Cite: Open Science Lens
- Nubisware: AIRE Lab
- Planetek Hellas: OFSET - OpenAIRE for space/geospatial sector
- euroCRIS: DRIS+: Enhancing the euroCRIS Directory of Research Information Systems (DRIS)
- Data Futures Limited: OpenAIRE Person Name Resolution Service: Biodiversity
- Opscidia: Opscidia’s ontology generator
- Dentica: Enhancing the food & cosmetics OpenAIRE Research Graph for consumer health
Check the dedicated page for full information on the selected projects.
Stay tuned for more updates and results!
- Last updated on .