The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Stepanskaya T. M. Art heritage of Altai and adjacent territories (Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China) in the context of a problem of continuity of generations. Barnaul, 2013.
- 2. Poydina T. V. Landscape design of the environment: garden and landscape art in the Siberian city: manual. Barnaul, 2011.
- 3. Voznesensky I. Fifty-year anniversary of service in a sacred dignity of the Archpriest Diomid Vasilyevich Chernyavskago, 186415-VII 1914. (Termination). Department general church. Part informal. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1915. No 2 (15 January.).
- 4. V. Bryukhanovskoye (Kuzn. at.). (Device of the church square. Drevonasazhdeniye). Department general church. Part informal. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1910. No 22 (15 nov.).
- 5. Novikov I. Viewing of churches and arrivals of the diocese by his Preosvyashchenstv, Preosvyashchenneyshy Makari, the Bishop Tomsky and Barnaul in July and August, 1897. Department informal. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1898. No 2. (15 January.).
- 6. Palmov V. From the village of Elbansky (The Biysk district). Department informal. News and notes. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1892. No 15 (1 aug.).
- 7. Note and to the management of the lake of the lake of managers and teachers of church schools of the Tomsk diocese. From Tomsk Diocesan Uchilishchnoago Sovet. Offitsialny part. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1907. No 8. (15 Apr.).
- 8. The report of the Tomsk Diocesan observer on a condition of church schools of the Tomsk diocese in the teaching and educational relation in 1907-08 academic year. (Continuation). Official part. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1909. No 11 (on June 1).
- 9. The report of Tomsk Diocesan Uchilishchny Council for 1891/92. About two-cool parish schools and about occupations in them crafts and manual skills. Department informal. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1893. No 15. (1 Aug.).
- 10. Preosvyashcheny Innokenti's trip, the bishop Biysky, the vicar of the Tomsk diocese, for a review of churches of deanery No 26, etc. (from May 17 to June 9, 1907). General church department. Informal part. Tomsk diocesan sheets. 1907. No 20. (15 Oct.). Н. В. Гречнева (Барнаул) In the article the traditional and new elements of temple architecture, noted the color value in the creation of artistic image of the Russian Orthodox Church.
No related research data.
No similar publications.