The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Ahmad OB, Lopez AD, Inoue M. The decline in child mortality: a reappraisal. Bull World Health Organ 2000; 78: 1175 /91.
- 2. United Nations. The Millennium Development Goals Report. New York: United Nations; 2005.
- 3. Black RE, Morris SS, Bryce J. Where and why are 10 million children dying every year? Lancet 2003; 361: 2226 /34.
- 4. Victora CG, Wagstaff A, Schellenberg JA, Gwatkin D, Claeson M, Habicht J-P. Applying an equity lens to child health and mortality: more of the same is not enough. Lancet 2003; 362: 233 /41.
- 5. Scrimshaw NS, SanGiovanni JP. Synergism of nutrition, infection, and immunity: an overview. Am J Clin Nutr 1998; 66: 464 /77.
- 6. Chandra RK. Nutrition and the immune system from birth to old age. Eur J Clin Nutr 2002; 56 (Suppl 3): S73 /6.
- 7. Murray CJL, Lopez AD. Global mortality, disability, and the contribution of risk factors: Global Burden of Disease Study. Lancet 1997; 349: 1436 /42.
- 8. Jones G, Steketee RW, Black RE, Bhutta ZA, Morris SS, Bellagio Child Survival Study Group. How many child deaths can we prevent this year? Lancet 2003; 362: 65 / 71.
- 9. Pelletier DL, Frongillo EA, Habicht J-P. Epidemiologic evidence for a potentiating effect of malnutrition on child mortality. Am J Public Health 1993; 83: 1130 / 3.
- 10. Caulfield LE, de Onis M, Blo¨ ssner M, Black RE. Undernutrition as an underlying cause of child deaths associated with diarrhea, pneumonia, malaria and measles Am J Clin Nutr 2004; 80: 193 /8.
- 11. Habicht JP, WHO Expert Consultation. Expert consultation on the optimal duration of exclusive breastfeeding: the process, recommendations, and challenges for the future. Adv Exp Med Biol 2004; 554: 79 / 87.
- 12. Bahl R, Frost C, Kirkwood BR, Edmond K, Martines J, Bhandari N, Arthur P. Infant feeding patterns and risks of death and hospitalization in the first half of infancy: multicentre cohort study. Bull World Health Organ 2005; 83: 418 /26.
- 13. Bhutta ZA, Bird SM, Black RE, Brown KH, Gardner JM, Hidayat A, et al. Therapeutic effects of oral zinc in acute and persistent diarrhea in children in developing countries: pooled analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr 2000; 72: 1516 /22.
- 14. Baqui AH, Black RE, Arifeen SE, Yunus M, Chakraborty J, Ahmed S, Vaughan JP. Effect of zinc supplementation started during diarrhoea on morbidity and mortality in Bangladeshi children: community randomised trial. BMJ 2002; 325: 1059 /64.
- 15. Brooks WA, Santosham M, Naheed A, Wahed MA, Diener-West M, Faruque ASG, Black RE. Effect of weekly zinc supplements on incidence of pneumonia and diarrhoea in children younger than 2 years in an urban, low-income population in Bangladesh: randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2005; 366: 999 / 1004.
- 16. Sommer A, Djunaedi E, loeden AA, Tarwoto I, West KP, Tilden R. Impact of vitamin A supplementation on childhood mortality. A randomized controlled community trial. Lancet 1986; i: 1169 /73.
- 17. Villamor E, Fawzi WW. Vitamin A supplementation: implications for morbidity and mortality in children. J Infect Dis 2000; 182 (Suppl 1): S122 /33.
- 18. Victora CG, Bryce J, Fontaine O, Monasch R. Reducing deaths from diarrhoea through oral rehydration therapy. Bull World Health Organ 2000; 78: 1246 /55.
- 19. Morrow AL, Guerrero ML, Shults J, Calva JJ, Lutter C, Bravo J, et al. Efficacy of home-based peer counseling to promote exclusive breastfeeding: a randomized controlled trial. Lancet 1999; 353: 1226 /31.
- 20. Bellagio Study Group on Child Survival. Knowledge into action for child survival. Lancet 2003; 362: 323 /7.
- 21. Bryce J, Black RE, Walker N, Bhutta ZA, Steketee RW. Can the world afford to save the lives of 6 million children each year? Lancet 2005; 365: 2193 /200.
- 22. Belli PC, Bustreo F, Preker A. Investing in children's health: what are the economic benefits? Bull World Health Organ 2005; 83: 777 /84.
No related research data.
No similar publications.