Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Physics::Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics, Physics::Space Physics
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- CRESSMANG., P., 1950: Variations in the structure of the upper westerlies.J. Meteor., 7 , pp. 39-47.
- LORENZE,. N.,1952: Flow of angular momentum as a predictor for the zonal westerlies. J. Meteor., 9, pp. 152-157.
- PHILLIPSN,. A., 1955: The general circulation of the atmosphere: A numerical experiment. Submitted for publication in 0.I. Roy. Met. SOC.
- RI&L, H., YEH, T. C . , and LaSswa, N . E.. 1950: A study of variations of the general circulation. J . Meteor., 7, pp. 181-194.
- SHUMANF.. G., 1955: A method of designing finitedifference smoothing operators to meet specifications. Tech. Memo. N o . 7, Joint Numerical Weather Prediction Unit.
- BEBGTHORSSOP.N,,Doos, B. R., FRYKLUNDS., HAW, O'' and LINDQUIST' R'' 19”: with the barotropic model. Tellus, 7, pp. 272-274.
- STABRV,. P., 1953: Note concerning the nature of the large-scale eddies in the atmosphere. Tellus. 5, pp. 494-498.
No related research data.
No similar publications.