The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- BERSON, F. A., 1953: A Quantitative Analysis of the Evolution of Large-Scale Flow with Regard to the Effect of Eddy Motion. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 79, 340, pp. 210-223.
- BOUN, B., 1955: Numerical Forecasting with the Barotropic Model. Tellus, 8, I, pp. 27-49.
- CLAPP, P. F., 1953: Application of Barotropic Tendency Equation to Medium-Range Forecasting. Tellus, 5, I, pp. 80-94.
- Doos, B. R., 1956: Automation of 500 mb Forecasts through Successive Numerical Map Analyses. Tellus, 8, I, pp. 76-81.
- STAFF, WEATHER BUREAU, U. S. Dept. of Commerce, 1952: Technical Paper no. 21, Normal Weather Charts for the Northern Hemisphere.
No related research data.
No similar publications.