The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Cunnold, D., Alyea, F. and Prinn, R. 1978. A methodology for determining the atmospheric lifetime of fluorocarbons. J.Geophys. Res. 83,5493-5500.
- Diprose, G. 1980. The chlorofluorocarbon/ozone issue: the industrial view. In Chlorofluorocarbons in the environment: the aerosol controversy (ed. T. M. Sugden and T. F. West), Chichester1U.K.: Ellis H O I W ~17,-24.
- Gammon, R. H., Cline, J. and Wisegarver, D. 1982. Chlorofluoromethanes in the Northeast Pacific Ocean: measured vertical distributions and application as transient tracers of upper ocean mixing. J. Geophys. Res. 87,9441-9454.
- Glew, D. N. and Moelwyn-Hughes, E. A. 1953. Chemical statics of the methyl halides in water. Dis. Faraday Soc. 15, 150-161.
- Hammer, P. M., Hayes, J. M., Jenkins, W. J. and Gagosian, R. B. 1978. Exploratory analyses of trichlorofluoromethane (F-l1) in North Atlantic water columns. Geophys. Res. Lett. 5,645-648.
- Horvath. A. L. 1982. Halogenated hydrocarbons: solubility-miscibility with water. New York1U.S.A.: Marcel Dekker, 889 pp.
- Hyson, P., Fraser, P. J. and Pearman, G. I. 1980. A two-dimensional transport simulation model for trace atmospheric constituents. J. Geophys. Res. 85,4443- 4455.
- Liss, P. S. 1973. Processes of gas exchange across an air-water interface. Deep-sea Res. 20,221-238.
- Liss, P. S. and Slater, P. G. 1974. Flux of gases across the air-sea interface. Nature 247, 181- 184.
- Lovelock, J. E., Maggs, R. J. and Wade, R. J. 1973. Halogenated hydrocarbons in and over the Atlantic. Nature 241, 194-196.
- McAuliffe, C. D. 1971.GC determination of solutes by multiple phase equilibration. Chem. Tech. I, 46-5 1.
- Park, T.,Rettich, T. R., Battino, R., Peterson, D. and Emmerich, W. 1982.Solubility of gases in liquids. 14. Bunsen coefficients for several fluorine-containing gases (Freons) dissolved in water at 298.15K. J. Chem. Eng. Data 27,324-326.
- Singh, H. B., Salas, L. J., Shigeishi, H. and Scribner, E. 1979. Atmospheric halocarbons, hydrocarbons, and sulfur hexafluoride: global distributions, sources and sinks. Science 203,899-903.
- Weast, R. C. 1972.Handbook of chemistry andphysics. Cleveland/U.S.A.: The Chemical Rubber Co.
- Zeininger, H. 1975. Loslichkeit von Frigen 12 und Frigen I 1 in meerwasser. Internal Report Hoechst A.G., NO. 5957-111.1.
No related research data.
No similar publications.