Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: respiratory tract diseases
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Thomsen SF, Ulrik CS, Kyvik KO, Larsen K, Skadhauge LR, Steffensen I, et al. The incidence of asthma in young adults. Chest. 2005; 127: 1928 34.
- 2. To T, Stanojevic S, Moores G, Gershon AS, Bateman ED, Cruz AA, et al. Global asthma prevalence in adults: findings from the cross-sectional world health survey. BMC Pub Health. 2012; 12: 204.
- 3. Nolte H, Nepper-Christensen S, Backer V. Unawareness and undertreatment of asthma and allergic rhinitis in a general population. Respir Med. 2006; 100: 354 62.
- 4. Lund TK, Pedersen L, Anderson SD, Sverrild A, Backer V. Are asthma-like symptoms in elite athletes associated with classical features of asthma? Br J Sports Med. 2009; 43: 1131 5.
- 5. Cockcroft DW, Davis BE. Diagnostic and therapeutic value of airway challenges in asthma. Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2009; 9: 247 53.
- 6. Backer V, Harmsen L, Lund T, Pedersen L, Porsbjerg C, Rasmussen L, et al. A 3-year longitudinal study of asthma quality of life in undiagnosed and diagnosed asthma patients. Int J TubercLung Dis. 2007; 11: 463 9.
- 7. Swanney MP, Ruppel G, Enright PL, Pedersen OF, Crapo RO, Miller MR, et al. Using the lower limit of normal for the FEV1/FVC ratio reduces the misclassification of airway obstruction. Thorax. 2008; 63: 1046 51.
- 8. Reddel HK, Taylor DR, Bateman ED, Boulet LP, Boushey HA, Busse WW, et al. An official American Thoracic Society/ European Respiratory Society statement: asthma control and exacerbations: standardizing endpoints for clinical asthma trials and clinical practice. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2009; 180: 59 99.
- 9. Boulet L-P, FitzGerald JM, Levy ML, Cruz AA, Pedersen S, Haahtela T, et al. A guide to the translation of the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) strategy into improved care. Eur Respir J. 2012; 39: 1220 9.
- 10. Juniper EF, Bousquet J, Abetz L, Bateman ED. Identifying 'well-controlled' and 'not well-controlled' asthma using the Asthma Control Questionnaire. Respir Med. 2006; 100: 616 21.
- 11. Juniper EF, Price DB, Stampone PA, Creemers JP, Mol SJ, Fireman P. Clinically important improvements in asthmaspecific quality of life, but no difference in conventional clinical indexes in patients changed from conventional beclomethasone dipropionate to approximately half the dose of extrafine beclomethasone dipropion. Chest. 2002; 121: 1824 32.
- 12. Dreborg S, Belin L, Eriksson NE, Grimmer O, Kunkel G, Malling HJ, et al. Results of biological standardization with standardized allergen preparations. Allergy. 1987; 42: 109 16.
- 13. Crapo RO, Casaburi R, Coates AL, Enright PL, Hankinson JL, Irvin CG, et al. Guidelines for methacholine and exercise challenge testing-1999. This official statement of the American Thoracic Society was adopted by the ATS Board of Directors, July 1999. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 161: 309 29.
- 14. Porsbjerg C, Brannan JD, Anderson SD, Backer V. Relationship between airway responsiveness to mannitol and to methacholine and markers of airway inflammation, peak flow variability and quality of life in asthma patients. Clin Exp Allergy. 2008; 38: 43 50.
- 15. Johns DP, Abramson M, Bowes G. Evaluation of a new ambulatory spirometer for measuring forced expiratory volume in one second and peak expiratory flow rate. Am Rev Respir Dis. 1993; 147: 1245 50.
- 16. Reddy AP, Gupta MR. Management of asthma: the Current US and European Guidelines. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2014; 795: 81 103.
- 17. Gottlieb V, Lyngso AM, Nybo B, Frolich A, Backer V. Pulmonary rehabilitation for moderate COPD (GOLD 2)--does it have an effect? COPD. 2011; 8: 380 6.
- 18. Nielsen EW, Hull JH, Backer V. High prevalence of exerciseinduced laryngeal obstruction in athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2013; 45: 2030 5.
- 19. Morris MJ, Christopher KL. Diagnostic criteria for the classification of vocal cord dysfunction. Chest. 2010; 138: 1213 23.
- 20. Ringsberg KC, Wetterqvist H, Lowhagen O, Sivik T. Physical capacity and dyspnea in patients with asthma-like symptoms but negative asthma tests. Allergy. 1997; 52: 532 40.
- 21. Boulet L-P, O'Byrne PM. Asthma and exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in athletes. N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 641 8.
- 22. Sheel AW, Foster GE, Romer LM. Exercise and its impact on dyspnea. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2011; 11: 195 203.
- 23. Link MS, Estes NA. Athletes and arrhythmias. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010; 21: 1184 9.
- 24. Boulet L-P, Fitz Gerald JM, Reddel HK. The revised 2014 GINA strategy report: opportunities for change. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2015; 21: 1 7.
- 25. Porsbjerg C, Lund TK, Pedersen L, Backer V. Inflammatory subtypes in asthma are related to airway hyperresponsiveness to mannitol and exhaled NO. J Asthma. 2009; 46: 606 12.
- 26. Sverrild A, Porsbjerg C, Backer V. The use of inhaled mannitol in the diagnosis and management of asthma. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2012; 13: 115 23.
- 27. Sverrild A, Porsbjerg C, Thomsen SF, Backer V. Airway hyperresponsiveness to mannitol and methacholine and exhaled nitric oxide: a random-sample population study. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126: 952 8.
- 28. Roche N, Reddel HK, Agusti A, Bateman ED, Krishnan JA, Martin RJ, et al. Integrating real-life studies in the global therapeutic research framework. Lancet Respir Med. 2013; 1: e29 30.
- 29. Haughney J, Sims E, Holohan J, Ryan D, Price D. Improving clinician-patient communication in asthma: the HARP project. Allergy. 2010; 65: 413 4.
- 30. Accordini S, Corsico AG, Braggion M, Gerbase MW, Gislason D, Gulsvik A, et al. The cost of persistent asthma in Europe: an international population-based study in adults. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2013; 160: 93 101.
- 31. Hansen CL, Baelum J, Skadhauge L, Thomsen G, Omland O, Thilsing T, et al. Consequences of asthma on job absenteeism and job retention. Scand J Public Health. 2012; 40: 377 84.
No related research data.
No similar publications.