The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Bernal, J. D. 1951. The physical basis of Zife. Routledge and Kegan Paul, London.
- Denbigh, K. G. 1951. The thermodynamics of the steady state. Methuen and Co., London.
- Evans, R. B. 1969. A proof that essergy is the only consistent measure of potential work. Ph.D. Thesis, Dartmouth College, University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Hitchcock, D. R. & Lovelock, J. E. 1967. Life detection by atmospheric analysis. Icarus 7, 149- 159.
- Hutchinson, G. E. 1954. Biochemistry of the terrestrial atmosphere. In Chapter 8 of the Solar system (ed. Kuiper). University of Chicago Press, Chicago.
- Junge, C. 1972. The cycle of atmospheric gasesnatural and man made. Quart. J. R. Met. Sac. 98, 711-729.
- Lewis, G . N. & Randall, M. 1923. Thermodynamics and the free energy of chemical substrates, Chapter 39. McGraw Hill, New York.
- Lovelock, J. E. 1972. Gaia a8 seen through the atmosphere. Atmospheric Environment 6 , 579- 580.
- Lovelock, J. E. & Giffen, C. E. 1969. Planetary atmospheres: compositional and other changes associated with the presence of life, advanced space experiments (Ed. 0. L. Tiffany and E. Zaiteff)pp. 179-193. American Astronautical SOC.W,ashington, D.C.
- Lovelock, J. E. & Lodge, J. P. 1972. Oxygen in the contemporary atmosphere. Atmospheric Environment, 6 , 575-578.
- Margulis, L. & Lovelock, J. E. 1973. Biological modulation of the Earth's atmosphere. Icarus, in press.
- Sagan, C. &Mullen, G. 1972. Earth and Mars: evolution of atmospheres and surface temperatures. Science 177, 52-56.
- Schrodinger, E. 1944. What is Life? Cambridge University Press.
- Shannon, C. E. & Weaver, W. 1963. The mathematical theory of communication. University of Illinois Press.
- Sill&, L. G. 1966. Regulation of 0,, N,, and CO, in the atmosphere: thoughts of a laboratory chemist. Tellus 18, 198-206.
- Tribus, M. & McIrvine, E. C. 1971. Energy and information. Scientific American 224, No. 3, 179- 188.
- Wigner, E. P. 1961. The logic of personal knowledge. Routledge and Kegan Paul, London.
- Wofsy, S. C., McConnell, J. C. & McElroy, M. B. 1972. Atmospheric CH,, CO and CO,. J . Geophys. Res. 77, 4477-4493.
- Ycas, M. 1972. Biological effects in the early atmosphere. Nature 238, 163-164.
No related research data.
No similar publications.