The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. South Africa (1903). Report of the Miners' Phthisis Commission. Government Printer and Stationery Office, Pretoria.
- 2. Kistnasamy B. Occupational health in South Africa. Dissertation for Masters in Medicine, University of Natal, Durban, 1979.
- 3. Lehtinen S, Goldstein G. Elimination of silicosis from the world. OHS Dev 2002; 4: 31 3.
- 4. Steen TW, Gyi KM, White NW, Gabosianelwe T, Ludick S, Mazonde GN, et al. Prevalence of occupational lung disease among Botswana men formerly employed in the South African mining industry. Occup Environ Med 1997; 54: 19 26.
- 5. Trapido AS, Mqoqi NP, Williams BG, White NW, Solomon A, Goode RH, et al. Prevalence of occupational lung disease in a random sample of former mineworkers, Libode District, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. Am J Ind Med 1998; 34: 305 13.
- 6. Girdler-Brown BV, White NV, Ehrlich RI, Churchyard GJ. The burden of silicosis, pulmonary tuberculosis and COPD among former Basotho gold miners. Am J Ind Med 2008; 51: 640 7.
- 7. Department of Labour. National Programme for the Elimination of Silicosis, 2007. Available from: https://www.labour. gov.za/downloads/documents/useful-documents/occupationalhealth-and-safety/Useful%20Document%20-%20OHS%20-%20 National%20Programme%20for%20the%20Elimination%20of %20Silicosis.pdf [cited 25 October 2012].
- 8. Rees D, Murray J. Silica, silicosis and tuberculosis. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2007; 11: 474 84.
- 9. Corbett EL, Churchyard GJ, Clayton TC, Williams BG, Mulder D, Hayes RJ, et al. HIV infection and silicosis: the impact of two potent risk factors on the incidence of mycobacterial disease in South African miners. AIDS 2000; 14: 2759 68.
- 10. Nelson G, Girdler-Brown B, Ndlovu N, Murray J. Three decades of silicosis: disease trends at autopsy in South African gold miners. Environ Health Perspect 2010; 118: 421 6.
- 11. Wagner JC, Sleggs CA, Marchand P. Diffuse pleural mesothelioma and asbestos exposure in the North Western Cape Provice. Brit J Indr Med 1960; 17: 260 71.
- 12. Wagner JC, Wusteman FS, Edwards JH, Hill RJ. The composition of massive lesions in coal miners. Thorax 1975; 30: 382 8.
- 13. Murray J, Kielkowski D, Reid P. Occupational disease trends in black South African gold miners. An autopsy-based study. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1996; 153: 706 10.
- 14. Naidoo R, Robins TG, Murray J. Respiratory outcomes among South African coal miners at autopsy. Am J Ind Med 2005; 48: 217 24.
- 15. Hessel PA, Hnizdo E, Goldstein B, Sluis-Cremer GK. Pathological findings in mine workers: II. Quality of the PATHAUT data. Am J Ind Med 1987; 12: 81 9.
- 16. Naidoo RN, Robins TG, Solomon A, White N, Franzblau A. Radiographic outcomes among South African coal miners. Int Arch Occup Environ Health 2004; 77: 471 81.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2015 7373%