The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Alcock, P. (2010). Building the Big Society: a new policy environment for the third sector in England. Voluntary Sector Review, 1(3), 379-389. http://doi.org/10.1332/204080510X538365
- Askew, L. E. (2009). “At home” in state institutions: The caring practices and potentialities of human service workers. Geoforum, 40(4), 655-663. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2009.05.001
- Askins, K., & Pain, R. (2011). Contact zones: partic ipation, materia lity, and the messiness of interaction. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 29(5), 803 - 821. http://doi.org/10.1068/d11109
- Atkinson, R. (2010). English Heritage to close outreach department. Retrieved from http://www.museumsassociation.org/museums-journal/news/17112010-english-heritageoutreach
- Atkinson, R. (2013). V&A denies scaling back outreach work. Retrieved from http://www.museumsassociation.org/museums-journal/news/13022013-v-and-a-deniesscaling-back-outreach
- Babbidge, A. (2015). Museums and heritage. Cultural Trends, 24(1), 21-27. http://doi.org/10.1080/09548963.2014.1000602
- Barnes, M., & Prior, D. (2009). Subversive Citizens: Power, Agency and Resistance in Public Services. Bristol: Policy Press.
- Bennett, T. (1995). The birth of the museum: history, theory, politics. London: Routledge.
- Bennett, T. (2003). Culture and Governmentality. In J. Z. Bratich, J. Packer, & C. McCarthy (Eds.), Foucault, cultural studies, and governmentality (pp. 47-66). Albany, NY: State University of New York Press.
- Briggs, B. (2013, February 13). Moray counc il approves 100% cut in arts funding. The Guardian. Retrieved from http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2013/feb/13/moray-counc il-cut-artsfunding
- Laws, J. (2009). Reworking therapeutic landscapes: The spatiality of an “alternative” self-help group. Social Science & Medicine, 69(12), 1827-1833. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2009.09.034
- Lepine, E., & Sullivan, H. (2010). Realising the Public Person. Local Government Studies, 36(1), 91- 107. http://doi.org/10.1080/03003930903445673
- Levitas, R. (2012). The Justs Umbrella/: Austerity and the Big Society in Coa lition Policy and Beyond. Critical Social Policy, 0261018312444408. http://doi.org/10.1177/0261018312444408
- Lynch, B. T. (2011). "Whose cake is it anyway? A collaborative investigation into engagement and participation in 12 museums and galleries in the UK. London: Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
- Lynch, B. T., & Alberti, S. J. M. M. (2010). Legacies of prejudice: racism, co-production and radical trust in the museum. Museum Management and Curatorship, 25(1), 13-35. http://doi.org/10.1080/09647770903529061
- Macdonald, S. (2002). Behind the Scenes at the Science Museum. Oxford: Berg.
No related research data.
No similar publications.