The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  Ramesh K 2000 Digital Photoelasticity: Advanced Techniques and Applications (Berlin: Springer)
-  Ajovalasit A, Barone S and Petrucci G 1995 Towards RGB photoelasticity: full-field automated photoelasticity in white light Exp. Mech. 35 193-200
-  Quiroga J, Botella A and Gomez-Pedrero J 2002 Improved method for isochromatic demodulation by RGB calibration Appl. Opt. 41 3461-8
-  Ramesh K and Deshmukh S 1996 Three fringe photoelasticity-use of colour image processing hardware to automate ordering of isochromatics Strain 32 79-86
-  Patterson E A 2002 Digital photoelasticity: principles, practice and potential Strain 38 27-39
-  Patterson E A, Hobbs J and Greene R 2003 A novel instrument for transient photoelasticity Exp. Mech. 43 403-9
-  Patterson D 1996 Artificial Neural Networks: Theory and Applications (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall)
-  Bishop C 1995 Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition (Oxford: Oxford University Press)
-  Noroozi S, Amali R and Vinney J 2003 Inverse problem approach using photoelastic analysis and artificial neural networks in tandem Strain 40 73-7
-  Brooks F, Ouh-Young M, Batter J and Kilpatrick P 1990 Project GROPE-haptic displays for scientific visualization Comput. Graph. 24 177-85
-  Chung D 1998 Neural net based torque sensor using birefringent materials Sensors Actuators A 70 243-9
-  Freeman J and Skapura D 1992 Neural Networks: Algorithms, Applications and Programming Techniques (Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley)
-  Cameron A, Danial R and Durrant-White H 1988 Touch and motion Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Autom. 1-3 1062-7
-  Eghtedari F, Hopkins S and Pham D 1993 Model of a slip sensor Proc. Int. Mech. Eng. 207 55-64
-  Vishay Measurement Groups 1992 Photoelastic materials Bulletin S-116-G
-  Bharath R and Drosen J 1994 Neural networks and statistical analysis Neural Network Computing (New York: McGraw-Hill)
-  Mathworks, MatLAB 2002
No related research data.
No similar publications.