The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Bee, M. A. & Swanson, E. M. (2007). Auditory masking of anuran advertisement calls by road traffic noise. Animal Behaviour, 74 (6), 1765-1776.
- British Standard Institution. (2009). Code of practice for noise and vibration control on construction and open sites - Part 1: Noise (BS 5228-1:2009). London: BSI. Retrieved from http://bsol.bsigroup.com
- British Standard Institution. (1991). Description and measurement of environmental noise - Part 2: Guide to the acquisition of data pertinent to land use (BS 7445-2:1991). London: BSI. Retrieved from http://bsol.bsigroup.com
- British Standard Institution. (1987). Code of practice for Sound insulation and noise reduction for buildings (BS 8233:1987). London: BSI. Retrieved from http://bsol.bsigroup.com
- British Standard Institution. (2000). Building acoustics - Estimation of acoustic performance of buildings from the performance of elements - Part 3: Airborne sound insulation against outdoor sound (BS EN 12354- 3:2000). London: BSI. Retrieved from http://bsol.bsigroup.com
- British Standard Institution. (2001). Acoustics - Determination of sound power levels of noise sources - Guidelines for the use of basic standards (BS EN ISO 3740:2001). London: BSI. Retrieved from http://bsol.bsigroup.com
- British Standard Institution. (2004). Acoustics. Measurement of sound pressure level from service equipment in buildings. Engineering method (BS EN ISO 16032:2004). London: BSI. Retrieved from http://bsol.bsigroup.com
- Condie, J. & Steele, A. (2011). Human Response to Vibration in Residential Environments (NANR209). Technical Report 5: Analysis of Social Survey Findings. Defra (London).
- Craven, N. J. & Kerry, G. (2001). A Good Practice Guide on the Sources and Magnitude of Uncertainty Arising in the Practical Measurement of Environmental Noise.
- Crocker, M. J. (2007). Noise and Vibration Control. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Department of Transport. (1995). Calculation of Railway Noise.
- Department of Transport. (2007). Additional railway noise source terms For “ Calculation of Railway Noise 1995 ” A report produced for Defra by AEAT.
- Directive 2002/49/EC (2002). Directive 2002/49/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of 25 June 2002 relating to the assessment and management of environmental noise. Official Journal of the European Communities, 189 (12), 12-25.
- Ferna, M. D., Quintana, S., Ballesteros, A., Gonza, I. & Jesu, M. (2010). Noise emission evolution on construction sites . Measurement for controlling and assessing its impact on the people and on the environment. Building and Environment, 45, 711-717.
- Fields, J. (1994). A review of an updated synthesis of noise/annoyance relationships. Atlanta: Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Fields, J. M. & Walker, J. G. (1982). The response to railway noise in residential areas in Great Britain. Southampton: Institute of Sound and Vibration Research.
- Freightmaster. 2011. Freightliner [Online]. London: Freighmaster 2009. Available: http://freightmaster.net/index.html [Accessed 31/03/2011 2011].
- Google Inc. 2011. Google Maps [Online]. Mountain View, California, USA: Google Inc. Available: http://maps.google.co.uk [Accessed 28/02/2011 2011].
- Graham, J. M. a., Janssen, S. a., Vos, H. & Miedema, H. M. E. (2009). Habitual traffic noise at home reduces cardiac parasympathetic tone during sleep. International journal of psychophysiology : official journal of the International Organization of Psychophysiology, 72, 179-86.
- Miedema, H. M. & Oudshoorn, C. G. (2001). Annoyance from transportation noise: relationships with exposure metrics DNL and DENL and their confidence intervals. Environmental health perspectives, 109, 409.
- Miedema, H. M. E. & Vos, H. (1998). Exposure-response relationships for transportation noise. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 104, 3432.
No related research data.
No similar publications.