The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Barnard, C: (1998) The Principle of Equality in the Community Context: P, Grant, Kalurzke and Marschnll: Four uneasy Bedfellows? Cambridge Luni Jour1zal57. 2, 352-73.
- COM (2005) 225, Proposal for a Decisioii of the Europea~Plarliament and the Council on the European Year of Equal Opportunities foi- All (2007) Towards a Just Society.
- Council Decision 2000/750/EC establisl~inga Community Actioii Programme to coinbat Discriillination (2001-2006)  OJ L303/23.
- Council Directive 751117/EEC on the Approxilnation of the Laws oC the Member States relating to the Application of the Priilciple of Equal Pay for Men and Women [l9751 0 J L45/19.
- Council Directive 76/207/EEC on the Implelnentation of the PI-inciple of Equal Treatment for Meii and Women as Regards Access to Employment, Vocational Training and Promotion, and Working Conditions [l9761 OJ L39/40.
- Council Directive 2000/43/EC implementing,the Principle of Equal Treatment between Persons irrespective of Racial or Ethnic Origin  OJ Jd180/22.
- Council Directive 2000/78/EC establishing a Genera! Fi-ainework for Equal Treatment in Einployment and Occupation  0 J L303/16.
- Council Directive 2002/73/EC amending Council Directive 76/207/EEC  OJ L269115.
- Council Directive 2004/1 13/EC implementing the Principle of Equal Treatment between Men and Woinen in the Access to and the Supply of Goods and Services  0 J L373/37.
- ECRI (European Comlnission against Racism and Intolerance) (2003) General. Policy Recommendation 7, 0 1 1 Ncrtiorzal Legislation to Conzbat Racisnz and Racial Discr'ir~zinatior?CRI 8. Couilcil of Europe; Strasbourg.
- Ellis, E. (2002) The Principle of Non-Discrimination in the Post-Nice Era. In Accountability and Le,uzti/~mcijn~ the European Union (Arnull A. and Wincott, D. (cds.), 291--305. Oxfbrd University Press; Oxford.
- Farkas, L. (2006) A Good Way to Equality: Roiiia seekjng Judicial Proteclion against Discrimination in Europe. Ezrr'opearz A~iti-Di.scrir?zirzatio~z Lniv Revieiv 3, 21-9.
- Frednzan, S. (2001a) Equality: A New Generation? (2001) Industrial Law Jounzal 30, 2, 145-68.
- Fredinan, S. (2001b) Introduction, Combating Racism with Human Rights: The Right to Equality. In Discr*ir?zirzationarzd Hur~zariRiglzts Tl7e Case of Racis/n. (Fredman, S . (ed.), 1 4 4 . Oxford University Press: Oxford.
- Fredman, S. (2002) Discr-i17zirzationLaw. Clarendon Law Series: Oxford.
- Gregory, J. (19S7) S e x , Race m7d ilze Law. Legislati~zgfor- Equality. Sage: London.
- Guild, E. (2000a) The EC Directive on Race Discrinzination: Surpl-ises, Possibilities and Limitations. Xrzdz,~str.iaLlaw Jour-nal 29, 4, 416-23.
- Guild, E. (2000b) The European Union and Article 13 of the Treaty cstablishing the European Community. In Race Discf'i~7zirzntion.Developing and Using U Are111 Legal Frmneioork (Moon, G. (ed.), 65-79. Hart Publishing; Oxford/Portland, Oreson.
No related research data.
No similar publications.