The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Lang, P.J., Greenwald, M.K., Bradley, M.M., & Hamm, A.O. (1993). “Looking at pictures: Affective, facial, visceral, and behavioral reactions.” Psychophysiology, 30, 261-27 MacArthur, J. D. a. C. T. (1997). Heart Rate Variability, Research Network on Socioeconomic Status and Health.
- McCraty, R, et al. (1995) “The Effects of Emotions on Short term Power Spectrum Analysis in Heart Rate Variability”. America Journal of Cardiology Vol 76 Meade, B. (2001). "Emotional Response to Computer Generated Special Effects: Realism Revisited." Journal of Moving Images Studies 1(1).
- Meersmans, T. et al (2005). "Beyond Evaluative Conditioning? Searching for Associative Transfer of NonEvaluative Stimulus Properties." Cognition and Emotion. Volume 19, Number 2,: 283-306.
- Prendingery, H et al "Character-based Interfaces Adapting to Users' Autonomic Nervous System Activity." IEICE Trans. Information and System, Vol, No.0 1917 E0-D (Special Issue: Software Agent A).
- Rizzolatti, G. and Craighero, L. (2004) “The mirror neuron system.” Annual Review of Neuroscence. Vol 27 pp169-192.
- Sinha, R., Lovallo, W. R., & Parsons, O. A. (1992). “Cardiovascular differentiation of emotions.” Psychosomatic Medicine, 54, 422-435.
- Sloan, D. M. (2004). "Emotion regulation in action: emotional reactivity in experiential avoidance." Behaviour Research and Therapy 42: 2157-1270.
- Smith Churchland, P. (1986). Neurophilosphy: Toward a Unified Science of the Mind-Brain. Smith Churchland, P. (1986). Neurophilosphy: Toward a Unified Science of the Mind-Brain. Cambridge, Mass., MIT.
- Thayer, J.F. & Miller, M.L. (1988). “Further evidence for the independence of hedonic level and emotional intensity.” Personality and Individual Differences, 9, 425-426.
- Thompson, E. (2000). Comparative Colour Vision: Quality Space and Visual Ecology. in ed. S. Davies.
- Colour Perception, Philosophical,Psychological, Artistic and Computational Perspectives. Oxford, Oxford University Press. 9: 163-186.
- Wicker, B., et al. (2003) “Both of us disgusted in my insula: The common neural basis of seeing and feeling disgust.” Neuron, 40 pp 655-664 Wuerger, S. M., Michael S. Landy (1993). "Role of Chromatic and Luminnce Contrast in Inferring Structure from Motion." Journal of Optical Spoicety of America 10(6).
No related research data.
No similar publications.