Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Physics::Optics
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  C. Q. Xu, H. Okayama, and M. Kawahara, “1.5 μm band efficient broadband wavelength conversion by difference frequency generation in a periodically domain-inverted LiNbO3 channel waveguide,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 63, no. 26, pp. 3559-3561, 1993.
-  M. H. Chou, J. Hauden, M. A. Arbore, and M. M. Fejer, “1.5-μmband wavelength conversion based on difference-frequency generation in LiNbO3 waveguides with integrated coupling structures,” Opt. Lett., vol. 23, no. 13, pp. 1004-1006, 1998.
-  J. Wang, J. Sun, C. Lou, and Q. Sun, “Experimental demonstration of wavelength conversion between ps-pulses based on cascaded sum- and difference frequency generation (SFG+DFG) in LiNbO3 waveguides,” Opt. Express, vol. 13, no. 19, pp. 7405-7414, 2005.
-  A. S. Helmy, P. Abolghasem, J. S. Aitchison, B. J. Bijlani, J. Han, B. M. Holmes, D. Hutchings, U. Younis, and S. J. Wagner, “Recent advances in phase matching of second-order nonlinearities in monolithic semiconductor waveguides,” Laser Photonics Rev., 2010, to be published.
-  A. Fiore, V. Berger, E. Rosencher, P. Bravetti, and J. Nagle, “Phase matching using an isotropic nonlinear optical material,” Nature, vol. 391, pp. 463-466, 1998.
-  E. Guillotel, M. Ravaro, F. Ghiglieno, C. Langlois, C. Ricolleau, S. Ducci, I. Favero, and G. Leo, “Parametric amplification in GaAs/AlOx waveguide,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 94, no. 17, pp. 171 110-3, 2009.
-  S. J. B. Yoo, C. Caneau, R. Bhat, M. A. Koza, A. Rajhel, and N. Antoniades, “Wavelength conversion by difference frequency generation in AlGaAs waveguides with periodic domain inversion achieved by wafer bonding,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 68, no. 19, pp. 2609-2611, 1996.
-  O. Levi, T. J. Pinguet, T. Skauli, L. A. Eyres, K. R. Parameswaran, J. S. Harris, Jr., M. M. Fejer, T. J. Kulp, S. E. Bisson, B. Gerard, E. Lallier, and L. Becouarn, “Difference frequency generation of 8-μm radiation in orientation-patterned GaAs,” Opt. Lett., vol. 27, no. 23, pp. 2091-2093, 2002.
-  J.-B. Han, P. Abolghasem, D. Kang, B. J. Bijlani, and A. S. Helmy, “Difference-frequency generation in AlGaAs Bragg reflection waveguides,” Opt. Lett., vol. 35, no. 14, pp. 2334-2336, 2010.
-  A. S. Helmy, D. C. Hutchings, T. C. Kleckner, J. H. Marsh, A. C. Bryce, J. M. Arnold, C. R. Stanley, J. S. Aitchison, C. T. A. Brown, K. Moutzouris, and M. Ebrahimzadeh, “Quasi phase matching in GaAs-AlAs superlattice waveguides through bandgap tuning by use of quantum-well intermixing,” Opt. Lett., vol. 25, no. 18, pp. 1370-1372, 2000.
-  J. H. Marsh, “Quantum well intermixing,” Semi. Sci. Technol., vol. 6, pp. 1136-1155, 1993.
-  U. Younis, B. M. Holmes, D. C. Hutchings, and J. S. Roberts, “Towards monolithic integration of nonlinear optical frequency conversion,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett., vol. 20, pp. 1258-1260, 2010.
-  D. C. Hutchings, “Theory of ultrafast nonlinear refraction in semiconductor superlattices,” IEEE J. Sel. Top. Quantum Electron., vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 1124-1132, 2004.
-  S. J. Wagner, B. M. Holmes, U. Younis, A. S. Helmy, J. S. Aitchison, and D. C. Hutchings, “Continuous wave second-harmonic generation using domain-disordered quasi-phase matching waveguides,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 94, no. 15, pp. 151 107-3, 2009.
-  D. C. Hutchings, S. J. Wagner, B. M. Holmes, U. Younis, A. S. Helmy, and J. S. Aitchison, “Type-II quasi-phase matching in periodically intermixed semiconductor superlattice waveguides,” Opt. Lett., vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 1299-1301, 2010.
-  T. C. Kleckner, A. S. Helmy, K. Zeaiter, D. C. Hutchings, and J. S. Aitchison, “Dispersion and modulation of the linear optical properties of GaAs-AlAs superlattice waveguides using quantum-well intermixing,” IEEE J. Quantum Electron., vol. 42, pp. 280-286, 2006.
-  O. P. Kowalski, C. J. Hamilton, S. D. McDougall, J. H. Marsh, A. C. Bryce, R. M. De La Rue, B. Vogele, C. R. Stanley, C. C. Button, and J. S. Roberts, “A universal damage induced technique for quantum well intermixing,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 581-583, 1998.
No related research data.
No similar publications.