The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  R. Gilbertson, Muscle Wires Project Book (Mondo-tronics, San Rafael, CA, 2000) pp 3.11, 3.12.
-  B. Trimmer, Soft robots: a new way to think about hardware, address to the Dean's Faculty Forum, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Tufts University, 2008. URL http://ase.tufts.edu/bdl/news.asp accessed 24 June 2011.
-  M. Kate, G. Bettencourt, J. Marquis, A. Gerratt, P. Fallon, B. Kierstead, R. White and B. Trimmer, SoftBot : A soft-material flexible robot based on caterpillar biomechanics, Proc. Adaptive Movement in Animals and Machines, AMAM 2008, Cleveland, OH, 1-6 June, 2008.
-  H. T. Lin, G. G. Leisk and B. Trimmer, GoQBot: a caterpillar-inspired soft-bodied rolling robot, Bioinspiration and Biomimetics Volume 6, Number 2, 2011.
-  J. Rossiter, B. Stoimenov, T. Mukai, Technologies for Soft Milli- and Micro-robotics. Proc. TAROS 2007, Aberystwyth, 3-5 September 2007.
-  R. Pelrine, R. Kornbluh, Q. Pei, S. Stanford, S. Oh, J. Eckerle, R. Full, M. Rosenthal, K. Meijer, Dielectric Elastomer Artificial Muscle Actuators: Toward Biomimetic Motion, Proc. SPIE EAPAD, San Diego, 18 March 2002.
-  M. Shahinpoor, Y. Bar-Cohen, T. Xue, O. Simpson and J. Smith, Ionic polymer-Metal Composites (IPMC) as Biomimetic Sensors and Actuators - Artificial Muscles, Proc. SPIE Smart Structures and Materials, San Diego, 1-5 March 1998.
-  J. Rossiter, P. Walters., B. Stoimenov, Printing 3D dielectric elastomer actuators for soft robotics, Proc. SPIE EAPAD, March 2009.
-  Gregory Daigle, Printable Robots, Ohmy News, 21 June 2006. URL http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?at_code=3 39908 accessed 24 June 2011.
-  Objet Geometries Limited, Rehovot, Israel. Website, Rubber-like materials. http://www.objet.com/3D-PrintingMaterials/Overview/Rubber-like/ Accessed 25 June 2011.
-  Objet Geometries Limited, Rehovot, Israel. Website, Finishing Applications, Dyeing Fullcure Models. http://www.objet.com/APPLICATIONS/Finishing_Applications/ Accessed 25 June 2011.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2015 7777%