The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Arata, L (n.d.), 'Reflections about Interactivity', [online] Massachusetts Institute of Technology Communications Forum, Available at http://web.mit.edu/commforum/papers/arata.html [Accessed 24/05/12]
- Baugh, C (2005), 'Theatre Performance and Technology: The Development of Scenography in the Twentieth Century' Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan
- Belt Up Theatre (2009), Immersive Theatre Already Over? Certainly Not! [online] Available at: http://beltuptheatre.blogspot.sg/2009/12/immersive-theatre-alreadyover.html [Accessed 13/09/11]
- Billington, M (2009), Theatre Review: Kursk [online] Available at: http:// www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2009/jun/09/kursk-young-vic [Accessed 25/04/12]
- Bridal, T (2004), 'Exploring Museum Theatre' Plymouth: Rowman
- Collins, J & Nisbet, A (eds.)(2010), 'Theatre and Performance Design: A Reader in Scenography' Abingdon: Routledge
- Gardner, L (2007), We Make Our Own Ghosts Here [online] Available at: http:// m.guardian.co.uk/stage/2007/sep/12/theatre.edgarallanpoe? cat=stage&type=article [Accessed 01/09/11]
- Gompertz, W (2010), Immersive Theatre Meets Opera [online] Available at: http:// www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/willgompertz/2010/07/ immersive_theatre_meets_opera.html [Accessed 21/10/11]
- Guardian (n.d.), Punchdrunk Guardian Page [online repository] Available at: http:// www.guardian.co.uk/stage/punchdrunk [Accessed 28/08/11]
- Howdon, C (2009), Beyond the Front Line - Lowry Theatre Salford [online] Available at: http://www.thepublicreviews.com/beyond-the-front-line-lowry-theatresalford/ [Accessed 23/09/11]
No related research data.
No similar publications.