Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_THECOMPUTINGPROFESSION, ComputingMilieux_COMPUTERSANDEDUCATION
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Anderson, A., Bravenboer, D.W. and Hemsworth, D. (2012), “The role of universities in higher apprenticeship development”, Higher Education, Skills and Work-Based Learning, Vol. 2 No. 3, pp. 240-255, doi: 10.1108/20423891211271773.
- Bartel, A.P. (2000), Measuring the Employer's Return Measuring the Employer's Return on Investments in Training: Evidence from the Literature Industrial Relations, Vol. 39 No. 3, Blackwell Publishers, Oxford.
- Birds, R. (2010), “Leitch and higher education: the impact and relevance of the review of skills”, Perspectives: Policy and Practice in Higher Education, Vol. 14 No. 1, pp. 7-11, doi: 10.1080/ 13603100903450510.
- Bravenboer, D. and Lester, S. (2016), “Towards an integrated approach to the recognition of professional competence and academic learning”, Education + Training, Vol. 58 No. 4, pp. 409-421, doi: 10.1108/ET-10- 2015-0091.
- Hogarth, T. and Gambin, L. (2014), “Employer investment in apprenticeships in England: an exploration of the sensitivity of employers in the construction sector to the net costs of training”, Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 32 No. 9, pp. 845-856, doi: 10.1080/01446193.2014.923577.
- Hordern, J. (2012), “Institutional strategies in response to higher skills policy in England”, Higher Education Management and Policy, Vol. 24 No. 1, pp. 1-20, doi: 10.1787/hemp-24- 5k9bdtj62zs3.
- Hordern, J. (2013), “Skills governance and the workforce development programme”, Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, Vol. 35 No. 1, pp. 54-65, doi: 10.1080/ 1360080X.2013.748476.
- Keep, E. (2014), “The role of higher education within broader skills policies, a comparison of emerging Scottish and english approaches: higher education and skills policies”, Higher Education Quarterly, Vol. 68 No. 3, pp. 249-266, doi: 10.1111/hequ.12050.
- Parsons, R.T.D. and Rowe, J.B.V. (2007), “Employer co-funded training in the UK”, Education + Training, Vol. 49 No. 2, pp. 112-125, doi: 10.1108/00400910710739478.
- Payne, J. (2008), “Sector skills councils and employer engagement - delivering the 'employer-led' skills agenda in England”, Journal of Education and Work, Vol. 21 No. 2, pp. 93-113, doi: 10.1080/13639080802090260.
- Lewis, P. (2014), “The over-training of apprentices by employers in advanced manufacturing: a theoretical and policy analysis”, Human Resource Management Journal, Vol. 24 No. 4, pp. 496-513, doi: 10.1111/1748- 8583.12039.
No related research data.
No similar publications.