Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: eye diseases
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- J. C. Selber, M. Angel Soto-Miranda, J. Liu, and G. Robb, "The survival curve: factors impacting the outcome of free flap takebacks," Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 130, pp. 105-13, Jul 2012.
- T. Kubo, K. Yano, and K. Hosokawa, "Management of flaps with compromised venous outflow in head and neck microsurgical reconstruction," Microsurgery, vol. 22, pp. 391-5, 2002.
- R. Pudner, Nursing the surgical patient, 3rd ed. ed. Edinburgh: Baillie\0300re Tindall, 2010.
- H. G. Machens, P. Mailaender, B. Rieck, and A. Berger, "Techniques of postoperative blood flow monitoring after free tissue transfer: an overview," Microsurgery, vol. 15, pp. 778-86, 1994.
- T. Zaman, P. A. Kyriacou, and S. K. Pal, "Development of a reflectance photoplethysmographic sensor used for the assessment of free flap perfusion," Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc, vol. 2011, pp. 4006-9, 2011.
- Patel, D, L., "Development of a reflectance photoplethysmographic sensor used for the assessment of perfusion of free jejunum flaps: A case report," Bioinformatics & Bioengineering (BIBE), 2012 IEEE 12th International Conference on, vol. 2012, pp. 315 - 318 13/11/2012 2012.
- J. Allen, "Photoplethysmography and its application in clinical physiological measurement," Physiol Meas, vol. 28, pp. R1-39, Mar 2007.
- J. T. B. Moyle, Pulse oximetry, 2nd ed. ed. London: BMJ, 2002.
- Y. Mendelson and B. D. Ochs, "Noninvasive pulse oximetry utilizing skin reflectance photoplethysmography," IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, vol. 35, pp. 798-805, Oct 1988.
No related research data.
No similar publications.