The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Asante, C., Al-Mahrooqi, R., Abrar-ul-Hassan, S. (2012) The Effects of Three Teachers Variables on the Use of Motivational Strategies in EFL Instruction in Oman, TESOL Arabia Perspectives, 19(1), 12- 22.
- Bloxham, S. (2008) Assessment in teacher education: stakeholder conflict and its resolution, Practitioner Research in Higher Education, 2(1), 13-21.
- Brookhart, S. (1999). The art and science of classroom assessment: The missing part of pedagogy. Washington. DC: ERIC Clearinghouse on Higher Education.
- Burrows, A., Harvey, L., Green, D. (1992) Concepts of Quality in Higher Education: A review of the literature. Birmingham: Birmingham Polytechnic. Available at: http://www.qualityresearchinternational.com/Harvey%20papers/Burrows%20Harvey%20and%20 Green%20Concepts%20of%20Quality%20in%20Higher%20Education%20A%20review%20of%20th e%20literature%20.pdf (Accessed: September 2013).
- Cohen, H. (1984) Inflated Grades, Deflated Courses: How Insecurity Induced Compromise, Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning, 16(4), 8-10.
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) (2009) Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area. 3rd edn. Helsinki: European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA).
- Higher Colleges of Technology (2006) HCT Learning Model. Available at: http://www.hct.ac.ae/about/learning-model/ (Accessed: September 2013).
- Higher Colleges of Technology (2012) HCT Grading System Policy. Available at: http://portal.hct.ac.ae/sites/pnp/cass/Pages/lp209.aspx (Accessed 07 January 2014).
- Higher Colleges of Technology (2013) HCT Assessment Policy. Available at: http://portal.hct.ac.ae/sites/pnp/cass/Pages/lp220.aspx (Accessed: 07 January 2014).
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) (2005) ISO 9000 Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary. Switzerland: International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Johnson, V. (2003) Grade Inflation: A Crisis in College Education. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Millet I. (2010) Improving Grading Consistency through Grade Lift Reporting, Practical Assessment Research & Evaluation, 15(4), 1-8.
- Pande, P.S., Neuman, R.P., Cavanagh, R.R. (2000) The Six Sigma way: How GE, Motorola, and other top companies are honing their performance. New York: McGraw Hill.
- Pressman, S. (2007) The Economics of Grade Inflation, Challenge, 50(5), 93-102.
- Sadler D. R. (2005) Interpretations of criteria-based assessment and grading in higher education, Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 30(2), 175-194.
- Schiming, R.C. (2009) Grade Inflation. Available at: http://www.mnsu.edu/cet1/teachingresources/articles/gradeinflation.html (Accessed: September 2013)
- Stensaker, B. (2003) Trance, transparency, transformation: the impact of external quality monitoring in higher education, Quality in Higher Education, 9(2), 151-159.
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) (2006) Code of practice for the assurance of academic quality and standards in higher education: Section 6: Assessment of students. Mansfield: The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
- Vlãsceanu, L., Grünberg, L., and Pârlea, D. (2007) Quality Assurance and Accreditation: A Glossary of Basic Terms and Definitions. Bucharest: UNESCO-CEPES.
- Vroeijenstijn, A.I. (1995). Improvement and Accountability: Navigating Between Scylla and Charybdis Guide for External Quality Assessment in Higher Education. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Vroeijenstijn, T. (1991). External Quality Assessment: servant of two masters? the Netherland University Perspective, in Craft, A. Quality Assurance in Higher Education in Hong Kong Proceedings of an International Conference, Hong Kong, 1991. London: Falmer Press, 109-132.
- Wosik D. (2009) Towards Excellence in Higher Education through Quality Awareness. Available at: http://www.inqaahe.org/admin/files/assets/subsites/1/ documenten/1241709204_26-wosik-towards-excellence-in-he-trough-quality-awareness.pdf (Accessed: September 2013).
No related research data.
No similar publications.