The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Mackenzie R, Cushion C. Performance analysis in football: a critical review and implications for future research. J Sports Sci. 2013;31(6):639-676.
- Mohr M, Krustrup P, Bangsbo J. Match performance of high-standard soccer players with special reference to development of fatigue. J Sports Sci. 2003;21(7):519- 528.
- Gregson W, Drust B, Atkinson G, Di Salvo V. Match-tomatch variability of high-speed activities in premier league soccer. Int J Sports Med. 2010;31(4):237-242.
- Rampinini E, Coutts a J, Castagna C, Sassi R, Impellizzeri FM. Variation in top level soccer match performance. Int J Sports Med. 2007;28(12):1018-1024.
- Lago-Peñas C, Lago-Ballesteros J. Game location and team quality effects on performance profiles in professional soccer. J Sport Sci Med. 2011;10:465-471.
- Taylor JB, Mellalieu SD, James N, Shearer D a. The influence of match location, quality of opposition, and match status on technical performance in professional association football. J Sports Sci. 2008;26(9):885-895.
- Bradley PS, O'Donoghue P, Wooster B, Tordoff P. The reliability of Prozone MatchViewer: a video-based technical performance analysis system. Int J Perform Anal Sport. 2007;7:117-129.
- Validation of Prozone: A new video-based performance analysis system. Int J Perform Anal Sport. 2006;6:108- 119.
- Bradley PS, Carling C, Archer D, et al. The effect of playing formation on high-intensity running and technical profiles in English FA Premier League soccer matches. J Sports Sci. 2011;29(8):821-830.
- Batterham AM, Hopkins WG. Making meaningful inferences about magnitudes. Int J Sports Physiol Perform. 2006;1(1):50-57.
- Progressive statistics for studies in sports medicine and exercise science. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009;41(1):3-13.
- Barnes C, Archer D, Hogg B, Bush M, Bradley PS. The Evolution of Physical and Technical Performance Parameters in the English Premier League. Int J Sports Med. 2014;35(13):1095-1100.
- Wallace JL, Norton KI. Evolution of World Cup soccer final games 1966-2010: Game structure, speed and play patterns. J Sci Med Sport. 2014;17(2):223-228.
- Faude O, Koch T, Meyer T. Straight sprinting is the most frequent action in goal situations in professional football. J Sports Sci. 2012;30(7):625-31.
No related research data.
No similar publications.