The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. J Warren, S Kerr, A Tyas, S D Clarke, M Petkovski, A Jardine, P Church, P Gould, and A Williams. Briefing: UK Ministry of Defence Force Protection Engineering Programme. Proceedings of the ICE - Engineering and Computational Mechanics, 166(3):119-123, 2013.
- 2. A M Bragov, A K Lomunov, I V Sergeichev, K Tsembelis, and W G Proud. Determination of physicomechanical properties of soft soils from medium to high strain rates. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 35, 2008.
- 3. B Song, W Chen, and V Luk. Impact compressive response of dry sand. Mechanics of Materials, 41: 777-785, 2009.
- 4. M E Kabir, B E Martin, and W Chen. Compressive behavior of fine sand. Technical report, Sandia National Laboratories, 2010.
- 5. W A Charlie, C A Ross, and S J Pierce. Split-hopkinson pressure bar testing of unsaturated sand. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 13(4):291-300, 1990.
- 6. C Felice, J Brown, E Gaffney, and J Olsen. An investigation into the high strain-rate behavior of compacted sand using the split hopkinson pressure bar technique. In Proceedings of the 2nd Symposium on the Interaction of Non-nuclear Munitions with Structures, pages 391-396, 1987.
- 7. C Felice, E Gaffney, J Brown, and J Olsen. Dynamic high stress experiments on soil. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 10(4):192-202, 1987.
- 8. B E Martin, W Chen, B Song, and S A Akers. Moisture effects on the high strain-rate behavior of sand. Mechanics of Materials, 41:786-798, 2009.
- 9. S J Pierce and W A Charlie. High-intensity compressive stress wave propagation through unsaturated sands. Technical report, Colorado State University, 1990.
- 10. C A Ross, P T Nash, and G J Friesenhahn. Pressure waves in solids using a split hopkinson pressure bar. Technical Report ESL-TR-86-29, Air Force Engineering and Services Centre, 1986.
- 11. G E Veyera, W A Charlie, and C A Ross. Strain-rate effects in unsaturated soils. In Sixth International Symposium on Interaction of Nonnuclear Munitions with Structures, 1993.
- 12. G E Veyera. Uniaxial stress-strain behavior of unsaturated soils at high strain rates. Technical report, Wright Laboratory Flight Dynamics Directorate, AFMC, 1994.
- 13. J V Farr. Loading rate effects on the one-dimensional compressibiliy of four partially saturated soils. Technical report, US Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station, 1986.
- 14. M Baamer, E Suescun-Florez, N Machairas, and M Iskander. Strain rate dependency of sand response under uniaxial monotonic loading. In IFCEE 2015, pages 171-181, 2015.
- 15. H. Lu, H. Luo, and R. Komaduri. Dynamic compressive response of sand under confinements. In SEM 2009 Annual Conference and Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, page 53, 2009.
- 16. H Luo, H Lu, W L Cooper, and R Komanduri. Effect of mass density on the compressive behavior of dry sand under confinement at high strain rates. Experimental Mechanics, 51:1499-1510, 2011.
- 17. M Petkovski, R S Crouch, and P Waldron. Apparatus for testing concrete under multiaxial compression at elevated temperature (mac2t). Experimental Mechanics, 46:387-398, 2006.
- 18. R C Stephens. Strength of materials: theory and examples. Hodder Arnold, 1970.
- 19. S Rigby and A Tyas. Experiments on the mechanical properties of leighton buzzard and sandy loam soils at static and dynamic strain rates. Technical report, prepared for Dstl Porton Down, 2012.
- 20. G T Gray III. Classic split-Hopkinson pressure bar testing. ASM International, 2000.
No related research data.
No similar publications.