The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Greene, S., Hogan, D. (2005) (eds) Researching children's experience. Methods and Heath, S, Charles, V , Crow, G, Wiles, R. (2007) 'Informed consent, gatekeepers and goHester, CJ. (2004) Adolescent consent: Choosing the right path. Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing. 27: pp. 27-37.
- Masson, J. (2004) The legal context. In: Fraser, S., Lewis, V., ding, s., Kellett, M., Robinson, C. (2004) (eds) Doing research with children and young people. London: Sage publications.
- Medical Research Council (2009) Consent arrangements: Children. [Online] Available at: www.dt-toolkit.ac.uk. Accessed 16th September 2010.
- Moreno, MA., Fost, NC., Christakis, DA. (2008) Research ethics in the MySpace era. Pediatrics. 121, 1: pp. 157-161.
- Morrow V. & Richards M. (1996) The ethics of social research with children: an overview. Nightingale, E., Fischoff, B. (2003) Adolescent risk and vulnerability. Overview. Journal of Adolescent Health. 31, 1: pp. 3-9.
- Savage, E., McCarron, S. (2009) Research access to adolescents and young adults. Applied Nursing Research. 22: pp. 63-67.
- Singer, P. (2011) 'When is research on children ethical?' The Lancet. 377, 9760: pp. 115-116.
- Sterling, C., Walco, G. (2003) 'Protection of children's rights to self determination in research' Ethics and Behaviour. 13. 3: pp. 237-247.
No related research data.
No similar publications.