Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_THECOMPUTINGPROFESSION, ComputingMilieux_GENERAL
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- CHIKWENDU, D.O. and AROKOYO, J.O. (1997) Women and sustainable agricultural development in Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 11(1): 53-69.
- CURRY, J., HUSS-ASHMORE, R., PERRY, B. and MUKHEBI, A. (1996) A framework for the analysis of gender, intra-household dynamics, and livestock disease control with examples from Uasin Gishu district, Kenya. Human Ecology, 24(2):161-189.
- DAVIS, D.K. (1995) Gender-based differences in the ethnoveterinary knowledge of Afghan nomadic pastoralists. Indigenous Knowledge and Development Monitor, 3(1).
- LEESBERG, J., RUIZ, M.E., LI-PUN, H. and SERE, C. (ed.) (1995) Gender issues in animal production systems research. In: Proceedings of the global workshop on animal production systems, San Jose, Costa Rica, September 1991. 417-436; Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA) Research and Development Collection No.26.
- PARIS, T.R., POATS, S.V. (ed.), SCHMINK, M. (ed.) and SPRING, A. (1988) Women in a crop-livestock farming systems project in Santa Barbara, Pangasinan, Philippines. Gender issues in farming systems research and extension. Westview Special Studies in Agriculture Science and Policy.
No related research data.
No similar publications.