The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Beckerman, Bernard (1979). Dynamics of Drama. New York: Drama Book Specialists.
- Haynes, J. (2002). Children as Philosophers. London: Routledge Falmer.
- Liptai, S. (2004).Two pictures and two pieces of music: how are they connected? ECME, Barcelona.
- ---. (2005) "What is the meaning of this cup and that dead shark? Philosophical inquiry with objects and works of art and craft." Childhood and Philosophy 1:2.
- Matthews, G. B. (1980) Philosophy and the Young Child. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
- Reason, M. (2007. Drawing the Theatrical Experience: An Investigation into Children's Theatre. Executive Summary. Scottish Government Education Department. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2007/09/SpRDTTE/Q/Page/1. Access: Sept 2007
- Stanley, S and Bowkett, S (2004). But Why? Developing philosophical thinking in the classroom. Stafford: Network Educational Press.
No related research data.
No similar publications.