The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Wertheim, J. O. and Pond, S. L. K. (2011). Purifying Selection Can Obscure the Ancient Age of Viral Lineages. Molecular Biology and Evolution, 28, 3355- 3365.
- Wohlsein, P., Trautwein, G., Harder, T. C., Liess, B. and Barrett, T. (1993). Viral-Antigen Distribution in Organs of Cattle Experimentally Infected with Rinderpest Virus. Veterinary Pathology, 30, 544-554.
- Woo, P. C. Y., Lau, S. K. P., Wong, B. H. L., Fan, R. Y. Y., Wong, A. Y. P., Zhang, A. J. X., Wu, Y., Choi, G. K. Y., Li, K. S. M., Hui, J., Wang, M., Zheng, B. J., Chan, K. H. and Yuen, K. Y. (2012). Feline morbillivirus, a previously undescribed paramyxovirus associated with tubulointerstitial nephritis in domestic cats. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 109, 5435-5440.
- Worrall, E. E., Litamoi, J. K., Seck, B. M. and Ayelet, G. (2000). Xerovac: an ultra rapid method for the dehydration and preservation of live attenuated Rinderpest and Peste des Petits ruminants vaccines. Vaccine, 19, 834-839.
- Yin, C. S., Chen, W. Y., Hu, Q. Q., Wen, Z. Y., Wang, X. J., Ge, J. Y., Yin, Q. Q., Zhi, H. B., Xia, C. and Bu, Z. G. (2014). Induction of protective immune response against both PPRV and FMDV by a novel recombinant PPRV expressing FMDV VP1. Veterinary Research, 45.
- Yin, H. S., Wen, X. L., Paterson, R. G., Lamb, R. A. and Jardetzky, T. S. (2006). Structure of the parainfluenza virus 5 F protein in its metastable, prefusion conformation. Nature, 439, 38-44.
- Yoneda, M., Guillaume, V., Ikeda, F., Sakuma, Y., Sato, H., Wild, T. F. and Kai, C. K. (2006). Establishment of a Nipah virus rescue system. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 103, 16508-16513.
- Zhao, H. and Peeters, B. P. H. (2003). Recombinant Newcastle disease virus as a viral vector: effect of genomic location of foreign gene on gene expression and virus replication. Journal of General Virology, 84, 781-788.
No related research data.
No similar publications.