Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputerSystemsOrganization_COMPUTER-COMMUNICATIONNETWORKS, ComputingMilieux_PERSONALCOMPUTING, Software_OPERATINGSYSTEMS
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  D. Dittrich and S. Dietrich. P2P as botnet command and control: a deeper insight. In Proceedings of the 2008 3rd International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software - Malware, October 2008.
-  E. Florio and M. Ciubotariu. Peerbot: Catch me if you can. Whitepaper: Symantec Security Response, Ireland. Originally published by Virus Bulletin, March 2007.
-  L. A. Gordon, M. P. Loeb, W. Lucyshyn and R. Ricson, CSI/FBI computer crime and security survey 2006, Computer Security Institute, 2006.
-  J. B. Grizzard, V. Sharma, C. Nunnery, B. B. Kang, and D. Dagon. Peer-to-peer botnets: Overview and case study. In HotBots 07 conference, 2007.
-  G. Gu, P. Porras, V. Yegneswaran, M. Fong, and W. Lee. BotHunter: Detecting Malware Infection through IDS-driven Dialog Correlation. In 16th USENIX Security Symposium, 2007.
-  P. Maymounkov and D. Mazi'eres, Kademlia: A peer-topeer information system based on the XOR metric. In 1st International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems, pp. 5362, March 2002.
-  C. Nunnery and B. B. Kang. Locating Zombie Nodes and Botmasters in Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Botnets, 2007. https://www.os3.nl/ media/2007-2008/students/matthew steggink/rp1/p2pdetect conceptpaper.pdf?id=2007-2008.
-  T. Holz, M. Steiner, F. Dahl, E. Biersack, and F. Freiling. Measurements and mitigation of peer-to-peer-based botnets: A case study on storm worm. In LEET 08: First USENIX Workshop on Large-Scale Exploits and Emergent Threats, 2008.
-  P. Porras, H. Saidi, and V. Yegneswaran. A Multi-perspective Analysis of the Storm (Peacomm) Worm. Technical report, Computer Science Laboratory, SRI International, October 2007.
-  R. Schoof and R. Koning. Detecting peer-to-peer botnets. University of Amsterdam. 2007.
-  J. Stewart. Storm Worm DDoS Attack, Feb. 2007. http://www.secureworks.com/research/threats/view.html? threat=storm-worm.
-  S. Stover, D. Dittrich, J. Hernandez, and S. Dietrich. Analysis of the Storm and Nugache Trojans: P2P is here. In USENIX ;login: vol. 32, no. 6, December 2007.
No related research data.
No similar publications.