Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Physics::Optics
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. M.H. Williams, Diffraction by a finite strip, Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 35 (1982) 103-124.
- 2. D. Porter, K.-W.E. Chu, The solution of two wave-diffraction problems, J. Eng. Math. 20 (1986) 63-72.
- 3. N.R.T. Biggs, D. Porter, D.S.G. Stirling, Wave diffraction through a perforated breakwater, Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 53 (2000) 375-391.
- 4. N.R.T. Biggs, D. Porter, Wave diffraction through a perforated barrier of non-zero thickness, Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 54 (2001) 523-547.
- 5. N.R.T. Biggs, D. Porter, Wave scattering by a perforated duct, Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 55 (2002) 249-272.
- 6. C.M. Linton, Embedding formulas and singularities in acoustic scattering, in: Proceedings of IUTAM Symposium on Asymptotics, Singularities and Homogenisation in Problems of Mechanics, (2003), 15-22.
- 7. R.V. Craster, A.V. Shanin, E.M. Doubravsky, Embedding formulae in diffraction theory, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 459 (2003) 2475-2496.
- 8. R.V. Craster, A.V. Shanin, Embedding formulae for diffraction by rational wedge and angular geometries, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 461 (2005) 2227-2242.
- 9. E.A. Skelton, R.V. Craster, A.V. Shanin, V. Valyaev, Embedding formulae for scattering by three-dimensional structures, Wave Motion, 47 (2010) 299-317.
- 10. E.A. Skelton, R.V. Craster, A.V. Shanin, Embedding formulae for diffraction by nonparallel slits, Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 61 (2008) 93-116.
- 11. N.R.T. Biggs, A new family of embedding formulae for diffraction by wedges and polygons, Wave Motion, 43 (7) (2006) 517-528.
- 12. Y. Duan, W. Koch, C.M. Linton, M. McIver, Complex resonances and trapped modes in ducted domains, J. Fluid Mech., 571 (2007) 119-147.
- 13. Y. Duan, M. McIver, Embedded trapped modes near an indentation in an open channel, in: 17th International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies (eds. R.C.T. Rainey, S.F. Lee), (2002), Peterhouse, Cambridge, 37-40.
- 14. M. Abramowitz, I.A. Stegun, eds. Handbook of mathematical functions with formulas, graphs, and mathematical tables, New York: Dover Publications (1964).
- 15. C.A.J. Moran, N.R.T. Biggs, P.G. Chamberlain, Embedding formulae for wave diffraction by a circular arc, Wave Motion, to appear.
- 16. F.W.J. Olver, D.W. Lozier, R.F. Boisvert, C.W. Clark, eds. NIST Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Cambridge University Press (2010).
No related research data.
No similar publications.