The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- "Clarion, 22 December 1894 and subsequent issues indicate the nature of the response.
- I3NAC of the ILP, minute book M.890/1/1, Coll. Misc. 464, meetings for 1894, deposited in the British Library of Political Science.
- ''Bradford Observer, 12 November 1896.
- 15 Howell, British Workers and the ILP, 118.
- ''Their hostility had been nurtured further in 1895 when Hardie supported John Lister, Treasurer of the ILP, against the local criticism of the Halifax ILP which had been nurtured by both Montague and Robert Blatchford.
No related research data.
No similar publications.