The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Bell, D. (2012, May). Tribal Annual Education Lecture: Reflections on Reform. Retrieved from: http://www.tribalgroup.com/aboutus/events/Documents/Reflections%20on%20Reform.pdf.
- Blair, T. (1997, April). 21 steps to 21st century education. Lecture at The Barber Institute of Fine Arts, University of Birmingham. Retrieved from: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/newsreleases/21-steps-to-21st-century-education---blair-156240055.html.
- Blair, T. (1998). The Third Way: New Politics for the New Century, Fabian Pamphlet 588.
- Blair, T. (2006, November). Education is the most Precious Gift. Speech at Specialist Schools and Academies Trust Conference. Retrieved from: http://www.number10.gov.uk/output/Page10514.asp.
- Blunkett, D. (2014). Review of education structures, functions and the raising of standards for all: Putting students and parents first. London: Labour party. Retrieved from: http://www.yourbritain.org.uk/uploads/editor/files/130514_Report_FINAL.pdf.
- Campbell, A. (2007). The Blair Years: Extracts from the Alastair Campbell Diaries. London: Hutchinson.
- Coldron, J., Willis, B. and Wolstenholme, C. (2009). Selection by attainment and aptitude in English secondary schools. British Journal of Educational Studies, 57(3), 245-264.
- Crook, D., Power, S. and Whitty, G. (2000). The Grammar School Question: A Review of Research on Comprehensive and Selective Education. London: Institute of Education.
- de Waal, A. (2009). The Secrets of Academies' Success. London: Civitas. Retrieved from: http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/secrets_success_academies.pdf.
- DfEE [Department for Education and Employment] (1997). Excellence in Schools. London: TSO.
- DfES [Department for Education and Skills] (2005). Higher Standards, Better Schools for All.
No related research data.
No similar publications.