The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Be A Star, 2015. Breastfeed: Be A Star. Available at: http://www.beastar.org.uk/ [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Britton, C. et al., 2007. Support for breastfeeding mothers. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (1), p.CD001141.
- Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group, 2013. Interrupted time series (ITS) analyses, Available at: http://epoc.cochrane.org/sites/epoc.cochrane.org/files/uploads/21%20Interrupted%20t ime%20series%20analyses%202013%2008%2012.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Department of Health, 2013. Breastfeeding Statistics: Q4, 2012 - 2013. Available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/breastfeeding-statistics-q4-2012- to-2013 [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Department of Health, 2012. Public Health Outcomes Framework 2013 to 2016, London: Department of Health. Available at: http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAn dGuidance/DH_132358 [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Dyson, L. et al., 2010. Factors influencing the infant feeding decision for socioeconomically deprived pregnant teenagers: the moral dimension. Birth, 37(2), pp.141-149.
- Dyson, L. et al., 2005. Promotion of breastfeeding initiation and duration: Evidence into practice briefing, London: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Available at: http://www.nice.org.uk/proxy/?sourceUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.nice.org.uk%2fnice media%2fpdf%2fEAB_Breastfeeding_final_version.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Health and Social Care Information Centre, 2012a. Infant Feeding Survey 2010. Available at: http://www.hscic.gov.uk/catalogue/PUB08694 [Accessed March 15, 2015].
- Health and Social Care Information Centre, 2012b. Infant Feeding Survey, 2010. Appendix C: Logistic Regression Analysis, Available at: http://www.hscic.gov.uk/catalogue/PUB08694/ifs-uk-2010-apxc-log-reg-analy.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Horta, B. et al., 2007. Evidence on the long-term effects of breastfeeding: Systematic reviews and meta-analyses, Geneva: World Health Organisation. Available at: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241595230_eng.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Ingram, J., 2013. A mixed methods evaluation of peer support in Bristol, UK: mothers', midwives' and peer supporters' views and the effects on breastfeeding. BMC pregnancy and childbirth, 13, p.192.
- Ingram, J. et al., 2008. Exploring the barriers to exclusive breastfeeding in black and minority ethnic groups and young mothers in the UK. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 4(3), pp.171-180.
- Ingram, J., Rosser, J. & Jackson, D., 2005. Breastfeeding peer supporters and a community support group: evaluating their effectiveness. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 1(2), pp.111-118.
- Ip, S. et al., 2007. Breastfeeding and maternal and infant health outcomes in developed countries, Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Available at: http://archive.ahrq.gov/downloads/pub/evidence/pdf/brfout/brfout.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- McInnes, R.J., Love, J.G. & Stone, D.H., 2000. Evaluation of a community-based intervention to increase breastfeeding prevalence. Journal of Public Health Medicine, 22(2), pp.138-145.
- National Health Service, 2015. Family Nurse Partnership. Available at: http://fnp.nhs.uk/ [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, 2008. NICE Guidelines [PH11] Maternal and Child Nutrition, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Available at: http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ph11/chapter/key-priorities [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Nottingham Insight, 2012. Breastfeeding Strategies for Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County. Available at: http://www.nottinghaminsight.org.uk/d/74554 [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Nottingham Insight, 2014. Nottingham City Joint Strategic Needs Assessment February 2014: Demographic Context. Available at: http://www.nottinghaminsight.org.uk/insight/handler/downloadHandler.ashx?node=9 1518 [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development, 2009. Breastfeeding rates, 2009. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/els/family/43136964.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Renfrew, M., Pokhrel, S., et al., 2012. Preventing disease and saving resources: the potential contribution of increasing breastfeeding rates in the UK, UNICEF, UK. Available at: www.unicef.org.uk/.../Baby.../Preventing_disease_saving_resources.pdf [Accessed March 19, 2015].
- Renfrew, M., McCormick, F., et al., 2012. Support for healthy breastfeeding mothers with healthy term babies. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 5, p.CD001141.
- UNICEF UK, 2015. Welcome to the Baby Friendly Initiative. Available at: http://www.unicef.org.uk/babyfriendly/ [Accessed March 15, 2015].
- Wagner, A.K. et al., 2002. Segmented regression analysis of interrupted time series studies in medication use research. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 27(4), pp.299-309.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2017 7474% 2009 7171% 2017 8080% 2001 7575% 2016 7979% 2017 7676% 2016 7979% 2010 7272%