Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Computer Science::Computation and Language (Computational Linguistics and Natural Language and Speech Processing)
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- discrete - time systems”. IEEE Trans. Auto. Control, AC-32, April 1987, pp.
- 314-322.  Dahleh M.A. and J.B. Pearson, “Optimal rejection of persistent disturbances,
- Control, AC-33, No. 8, Aug. 1988, pp. 722-731.  Desoer C.A. and M. Vidyasagar, Feedback Systems: Input-Output Properties,
- New York Academic, 1975.  Karcanias N. and E. Milonidis, “Total finite settling time stabilization for
- discrete time SISO systems”. Proc. 5th IMA Control Theory Conf., Univ. of
- Strathclyde Glasgow, 1988. Also, in The Mathematics of Control Theory. (N.
- K. Nichols and D. H. Owens, (Ed.)), Clarendon Press, Oxford, pp. 71-85, 1992.  Karcanias N. and E. Milonidis, “Finite settling time stabilization of a family of
- discrete time plants”. Kybernetica, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 171-183, 1991.  Kučera V., Discrete Linear Control: The polynomial equation approach, John
- Wiley and Sons Inc., London, 1979.  Kučera V., Analysis and Design of Discrete Linear Control, Hemel Hempstead,
- UK: Prentice Hall International (UK) Ltd, 1991.  Kung S.-Y., T. Kailath and M. Morf, “A generalized resultant matrix for
- polynomial matrices”, CDC'76, Florida, Dec. 1976, pp. 892-895.  Milonidis E. and N. Karcanias, “Finite settling time stabilisation for
- Journal of Control, Vol. 79, No. 12, Dec. 2006, pp. 1565-1580.  Zhao Y. and H. Kimura. “Dead-beat control with robustness”. Int. J. Control,
- Vol. 43, No. 5, 1986, pp.1427-1440.
No related research data.
No similar publications.